Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My fella's birthday soon, is a nice watch an acceptable first present do you lot reckon? Getting a bit freaked out cause not really done this that many times, not with someone this important to me anyway. (stop gagging)

A Watch will suffice I'd imagine and a nice meal out

I never understood the fascination with watches, and why they are so ridiculously priced.

I find them so uncomfortable. What i need is one of those kinda braclet fabric ones with the small "bud" with the digital time on it.

There's a girl at college, were old mates (7 years of knowing each other and counting) and I'm suddenly starting really like her. I have no idea how to tell her though, seeing as we've known each other for ages. I think I may be way to far in the "friend zone" (argh!) anyways.

Ahwell.

yeah, everyone's been telling me to go for it but I guess I just worry like a bitch sometimes. Watches are quite personal, different design tastes etc but should be cool

Watches rock! How much you willing to spend if you don't mind me asking?

There's a girl at college, were old mates (7 years of knowing each other and counting) and I'm suddenly starting really like her. I have no idea how to tell her though, seeing as we've known each other for ages. I think I may be way to far in the "friend zone" (argh!) anyways.

Ahwell.

I thought you was gay :wtf:

sorry.

haha! I'm straight too (except for a bit of coolness lovin' ofc ;):heart::yay: )

Whose the one I keep getting you mixed up with then who I swear posts a lot in here and is gay. Arg confuzzled.

Lol, I'm not straight either.

Maybe your thinking of Paj or Chairdriver?

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!