N-Europe

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really want a sig with that peter petrelli dude in (heroes), do you think fresh might make me one? Or is he still on a break?

*begs fresh*

Only just noticed this post, sound like I could have some fun makeing a matching one.

Oh my god! I remember I had the Vengaboys Platinum album on cassette.

Cassettes FTW!

They lasted far longer physical but well in the long term if they survive they generally don't work.

My gina g tape still works though:)

own every single Queen album... i clearly rule(or have too much time on my hands.. you pick)

i think someone asked the question.

''does gayness affect our movie and music taste at all''

I'd say I have an unusual taste how about the rest of you

Only just noticed this post, sound like I could have some fun makeing a matching one.

You could! That would be awesome if you could make one. :D

On the subject of the first album ever bought, erm I actually can't remember, It might have been a blink-182 one.

Seeing as I'm banned from meaningless, and this seeming to be meaningless for sexually frustrated people, may as well join the discussion.

Whats up with the majority of real lesbians? They arent as hot as the ones in movies =( well, some.

Seeing as I'm banned from meaningless, and this seeming to be meaningless for sexually frustrated people, may as well join the discussion.

You wonder how you got banned.... *sigh*

Haggis :

haggisheroesedgeyr5.png

Now we match, Yey! I'll do avatar later.

Whats up with the majority of real lesbians? They arent as hot as the ones in movies =( well, some.

hahaha i love it!

i only know one "stereotypically movie hot" lesbian ... saying that i only know a handful of stereotypically movie hot people... 'tis just the way life go... i think.

it is funny, the people (i'm thinking mainly guys i suppose~) are into the idea of gay girls but weirded out by the idea of gay guys... another life mysteryyy~~

I was asked to post a pic of what i look like a while ago but my camera was bust......i still is but here they are

mike.jpg

my head blocks the monitor!Look somewhat shite in this one

SCD40031.jpg

Look evil in that one

Why were you banned? What did you do:)

Sorry about the "childish" stuff' date=' i was just tyring to have a laugh. :([/quote']

Could at least put :p

:p implies playful mockery.

"You have never had sex" implies immature insults.

And thats my lesson on smilies for the day. Stay tuned for tomorrow's lesson on :shakehead

I was asked to post a pic of what i look like a while ago but my camera was bust......i still is but here they are

mike.jpg

my head blocks the monitor!Look somewhat shite in this one

SCD40031.jpg

Look evil in that one

You look exactly, and I mean exactly, like one of my mates, it's kind of scary.