N-Europe

ohhi.

Spleen

Dun-dun-dun-duuun! *Insert theme tune* [NEDM?]

"Make a new thread. 'Hi, I'm new. Hi'"

If you hadn't figured out by now, Dyson has absolutely fantastic input into most things which aren't the input on. But this isn't about him. (Oh, brother..)

Ho-ja. So I'm new.

I like long walks along the beach, poetry, and poking dead things with sticks. In other words-

"Hi, I'm new. Hi."

Guest Jordan
Irony to the max, I provided her with the image to use and said "Put it in your sig".

Of course, I didn't mean to get her in trouble so early...or did I? *ninja eyes and runs away*

:o

Bad Dyson!

Spleen. It was short for "Spleen Harvester", but it adapted from there. And, for the record Stefkov, I'm female.

As for the sig... I blame Dyson. It's generally the easiest thing to do. Removed.

Guest Jordan
Spleen. It was short for "Spleen Harvester", but it adapted from there. And, for the record Stefkov, I'm female.

Hot.

Pixx plz. I mean err... err... *looks around to see if Letty is in the thread*

As for the sig... I blame Dyson. It's generally the easiest thing to do. Removed.

Hey! Welcome to the site, I'm resident mod, Moria. ;)

I thought you were "eggs.". My bad.

I swear, if my name is touched..

Well I'm eggs too. I guess if you want to get into the long and short of it, eggs are something I own. I guess they make me pretty female, but this is neither the time nor the place to be describing this. (If you wanted to equivelent that, your gender would be "sperm". And you passed Science?)

Change his name. Do it.

Useless? Your spleen is super duper important for the immune system.

So's your face! Oh I'm on a roll...helloooooo!

Really? Must have got it confused for something else. Maybe the appendix? Yes, that must be it! o_0 *runs*

Hi there! I'm the forum's resident gay rights (I'm not gay, but I am single, if you're wondering :wink:) and freedom of speech activist.

Oh, did I mention I'm single?

And yes, I know Dyson is going to kill me for that...