N-Europe

GAME Comp. With sexy prizes

EEVILMURRAY

• 4 weeks later...

I saw 'Dandelion' i believe...i could be mistaken.

Thinking about it now, it's by far the most cleverest name ever, so well done mate, definately 100% deserved to win and if your joking...well....it still deserved to win.

EDIT: It's on the site, so thats where i saw it! Well Done mate!

I saw 'Dandelion' i believe...i could be mistaken.

Thinking about it now, it's by far the most cleverest name ever, so well done mate, definately 100% deserved to win and if your joking...well....it still deserved to win.

EDIT: It's on the site, so thats where i saw it! Well Done mate!

When the email saying they were going to put it on the site they mentioned that it didn't mean I had won, they just wanted to let me know in advance if I thought so. They named the next news letter after me, and my picture was the only one in the newsletter, which obviously linked to the gallery.

I invented Dandelion about 5 years ago... It's served me well.

The email I just got seems legit, game.co.uk email, also has the email I sent to begin with at the bottom. Linkage and all.

Someone's brought it to my attention that there is a Dandelion in Yu-Gi-Oh. Unknown to myself I must say, however I'm going to maintain that they've copied me.

On the left, pr0 Dandelion.

On the right, poor Dandelion.

palejapaneseimitationwf4.jpg

I can fully swear on the Bible, or any other Religious Literature that mine came first in 2001-2.