N-Europe

Wii Press Event: 22nd-23rd May

Atomic Boo

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mmmm, i'm getting slightly hyped and don't want to! Must stay calm. :D

So if all is correct/true, we should hear stuff Monday/Tuesday right? Just have too wait and see, i'm still a little suspect.

Is 36,000 units in over a couple of weeks period good? Because to me, that is pretty bad...maybe? I'm slightly surprised. :idea:

yeah they said that it sold pretty bad. The PS2 version (which was the worst of the lot) and the 360 version sold about 100,000 and 80,000 copies respectively.

So you'd have 0 space on your Wii?......Have you never heard of Wii Play?:indeed:

I don't think it'd be that big - that's my point. Probably not more than 100 blocks.

And you can't ship a free wiimote with everything :grin:

when should we start hearing news from this press event?

It depends when it starts. Then you have the few hours for the evnet (or more), then the people need to get back to work/nearest wireless hotspot, then post the articles. Very early on the 23rd, I'd say.

I'll just wait for the news to come in. No matter it's true or false. I'd like it to be true, but then again, it's pretty much a given the things he said. And indeed, SSBB was supposed to be online from the beginning.

Man, I'm hunger for some SSBB action so much now. I might fire up SSBM today :P

Meh it's fake.It said due to huge fan demand,online is getting added in Brawl.It was already planned in the first place.And also there's unnecassary information there that didn't have to be included and we knew a lot already.

Yeah he is talking crap! I've even commented on it which is something I rarely do!

I wonder if they'll hold some press conference.

I can't help but thinking this will be really good stuff, because can't see why Nintendo would be organising a two-day event, negotiating an embargo and whatnot just for some Metroid gameplay.

Well we should at least get some new info on a few games, like screenshots and movies, right?

I'm more swaying towards games we already know will be talked about, then new games being shown tbh. :smile:

I hope Nintendo doesnt NDA the crap out of it!

The NDA'd stuff is the 23rd's (Magazines) one. The 22nd (Webites) isn't covered by any NDAs.

edit: It starts 9AM Pacific Time. I think that's 5PM GMT.