N-Europe

General Gallery

Emasher

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not one for making sigs; but when my Internet connection was down a while back, I spent some time making some Haruhi avatar and sig combos to use here and on other forums.

haruhiavatar2mh0.jpgharuhiyukimikurusig1bfr4.jpg

haruhiavatar3zj3.jpgharuhiyukimikurusig2ccc4.jpg

yukiavatarlu2.jpgyukisig2cgs6.jpg

yukisig1bta8.jpg

I'm in the process of making other Haruhi avs and sigs, as well as from other animes such as Bleach, FMA and Ghost In The Shell.

I use some naff programme called "Presto! Image Folio". I doubt it's as good as photoshop, but it is better than Paint.

Anyway; I'd like some feedback as to how I could improve my sig making skills, but I think these sigs are some of the best sigs and avatars I've made.

Plus, if you would like to use any of these as your own (which is probably unlikely), let me know and I'll personalise them for you. :smile:

I really like the first and the fourth! :D They look like sigs!

The second one i like the avatar but i don't like the sig i'm afraid, the background doesn't really fit with the sig and makes it look a bit ugly. :)

The Third sig is quite good but lacks something that would push it to the extra level!

I think the pictures of Yuki and Haruhi are good choices but the backgrounds behind them i feel is what makes them not look as good as they could be.

I like all the avatars!

Your current one is the best!! :grin:

Anyway HARUHI FTW! :yay:

I hope that is slightly helpful and not just a big ramble...

I really like the first and the fourth! :D They look like sigs!

The second one i like the avatar but i don't like the sig i'm afraid, the background doesn't really fit with the sig and makes it look a bit ugly. :)

The Third sig is quite good but lacks something that would push it to the extra level!

I think the pictures of Yuki and Haruhi are good choices but the backgrounds behind them i feel is what makes them not look as good as they could be.

I like all the avatars!

Your current one is the best!! :grin:

Anyway HARUHI FTW! :yay:

I hope that is slightly helpful and not just a big ramble...

I see what you mean about the second one. There is something that just isn't right with it. I can't really see what it is, though. So, that one's probably going in the bin...

I like number three, giving it a blue border as opposed to a black one made it look much better. And I think the Yuki avatar would be much better if it had a transparent background.

I was just waiting for a Haruhi fan to give me their thoughts, thanks Coolness. :smile:

Guest Stefkov

The second sig look a bit naff. The last sig if the text was moved, maybe, to the bottom right it'd look better. Better yet you could use Nagato's eyes as leading lines and put the text level with her eyes. The first one if you use a thinner font and make it sharp, same style though and have equal spacing of black areas.

I sound like such a critic.

The second sig look a bit naff. The last sig if the text was moved, maybe, to the bottom right it'd look better. Better yet you could use Nagato's eyes as leading lines and put the text level with her eyes. The first one if you use a thinner font and make it sharp, same style though and have equal spacing of black areas.

I sound like such a critic.

Yet, you make a better critic than Emasher. :p

Some good advice, Stefkov. I'm taking that on board and using it. :smile:

• 2 weeks later...
You should still try to finish that drawing nightwolf, would look cool (even though I have no idea what biro is). =D

Just did a quick drawing I'd been meaning to do for a while now. Nothing fancy, but it was fun. =3

rainklein.jpg

Welldone Eenuh for getting your drawing pick for online magazine. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I took a short break from assignments and made this very very simple thing in Illustrator. =P

cutebee.gif

Bad quality cause I saved it as a GIF for on here. Might turn this into a T-shirt on RedBubble again. =3

*likes simple things*

I took a short break from assignments and made this very very simple thing in Illustrator. =P

cutebee.gif

Bad quality cause I saved it as a GIF for on here. Might turn this into a T-shirt on RedBubble again. =3

*likes simple things*

I'd buy it! :yay:

I love the simple Design! :D The Bee looks so Happy! ^_____________^

That'd actually be really nice on a white tshirt or a cup or something ^.^

I'd buy it! :yay:

I love the simple Design! :D The Bee looks so Happy! ^_____________^

Thanks! I'd buy it myself, if I can figure out what size I have to go for. =P

Here's what it would look like on a normal and girl shirt (in baby blue, but there's tons of other colours as well). =D

1102643-2-bee-2.jpg

1102643-2-bee-2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I'm in the process of creating a new flash game, Please note, I've only made up to the 4th level yet and not all the characters have names. Some are referred to as letters for the time being. There may also be some glitches especially audio glitches.

Click here to play it.

If anyone can confirm that it works in flash players previous to 9 please let me know as I've only tested it in 9 and 10.

I also apologize for the awful character art during dialogue, and the fact that some of the humor may not be understood by people living outside of Canada.