Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

General Gallery

Emasher

I like it emasher, for some reason I'd much rather see it as a little trickle on one side of the screen, like snow and it built up at the bottom?

I somewhat agree. I like sparkles and whatnot, but in some kind of form....not just everywhere.

Still, you have pretty awesome skillz, mash.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Been looking at some of my last pieces of artwork that I did. Nothing spectacular apart from this. Reminds me of how creative I can be. Did it sitting on a train coming back from Birmingham.

tribalcatfishhw1.jpg

w376.png

Looking at it and other stuff for inspiration for new stuff. I can't for the life of me make anything credible in Photoshop but I can draw pretty well.

Any other (older) stuff you have up for posting Ganepark? =)

Illustration for a poem (not my poem) about festivities (Easter, Christmas, Sinterklaas, birthday), aimed at second grade children. Not that great, but meh. Colours might look different thanks to my scanner, but I can't tell on my laptop screen.

knuffelfeest.jpg

Ganepark32 I really like the illustration you first posted. Its awesome :D And the sketches too.

Eenuh Awesome as always, I really like how the little bits leave the frame. Only thing is the text looks out of place :/

Moogleviper The little bastard deserved it! Getting in my way :p And thanks :D

Haha yeah, I just slammed the text on there myself in Photoshop. =P

The illustration is actually meant for a children's magazine; they will pick one illustration from all the ones that get sent in (from people in my class). And of course they'll do a better job at putting the text on there I'm sure. Not that mine will get picked to begin with, but yeah, I just couldn't be bothered to do a better job with it as I was only posting it here anyway. X3

Also, didn't see it before, but you did a great job at getting rid of that kid! And you cleaned it up pretty well, there's nothing left there to suggest that that spot was once occupied by an annoying little kid. =P

I managed to finish the re-design of my website I've been working on for a while.

Although, some of the pages don't have any content on them, they're all there now.

Link

Not sure what it was like before, but it looks quite nice, though a bit too much "glow" for my eyes. =P

Just finished an illustration (the sketch I posted in the How was your day thread a couple of days ago), but to be honest I'm not sure about the colouring I did. Decided to go for digital colouring, even though I'm not too good at it. Though I'm actually most unsure about the colours I picked heh.

Plus I just really don't know how it would look on paper, as my laptop screen is crappy and I can't even tell what the colours are on here. X3

knuffelfeest-1.jpg

Hmmm, a bit too brownish maybe... I don't know, haha.

Also, for some strange and unknown reason, the image uploaded to photobucket looks less bright than the actual image. O.o

I managed to finish the re-design of my website I've been working on for a while.

Although, some of the pages don't have any content on them, they're all there now.

Link

Not really too keen of it.

I like clean minimalistic sites.

Also to me the flash nav bar isnt needed, an image could do the same job there.

The fold out menu things on some of the pages are a good idea, but when you scroll they look like they are being highlighted which looks ugly.

If i were you id forget about flash for now, it seems to me its there just because it can be.

Not really too keen of it.

I like clean minimalistic sites.

Also to me the flash nav bar isnt needed, an image could do the same job there.

The fold out menu things on some of the pages are a good idea, but when you scroll they look like they are being highlighted which looks ugly.

If i were you id forget about flash for now, it seems to me its there just because it can be.

The flash bit is more of a placeholder. I'll be doing something slightly more interesting with it soon.

The fold out menu isn't actually flash its a spry widget. I'm not sure why its doing that for you, what browser are you using?

Its a damn sight better than my colouring! What do you use to colour?

Thanks. And I simply used what I think is called the Chalk brush (in Photoshop) at different opacity and flow settings. Though I probably could've achieved the same with the normal brush, heh. =)

Thanks. And I simply used what I think is called the Chalk brush (in Photoshop) at different opacity and flow settings. Though I probably could've achieved the same with the normal brush, heh. =)

This is one of the things I'll have to learn when I get photoshop after new year! Luckily I've been able to get my mits on it!

It's lovely work eenuh, very pretty! :)

Well for this particular one, I first made a couple of sketches, then when I found what I wanted, I made a nicer and cleaner version in pencil. I scanned it in and then coloured it in Photoshop (so this still has the pencil lines).

Though I don't colour in Photoshop that often, I usually just do everything on paper. =)

Well for this particular one, I first made a couple of sketches, then when I found what I wanted, I made a nicer and cleaner version in pencil. I scanned it in and then coloured it in Photoshop (so this still has the pencil lines).

Though I don't colour in Photoshop that often, I usually just do everything on paper. =)

The pencil lines give it character in my oppinion.

Looks amazing =] as ALWAYS.

I think thats quality Photoshop colouring. Jeez you make it look easy.

How long'd that take?

Haha, it's not that difficult once you know what to do. Just quite time consuming (but that might also be 'cause I'm slow =P ).

I'm not sure just how long this took me, but it probably took me about 6 hours or more, spread over two days. But I draw while watching tv, so I get distracted easily. X3

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!