NEurope
Emasher

General Gallery

Okay guys, last time I'll post this because I'm sure I'm boring you to tears but here is Batman. First time I've inked something and, MY GOD it makes scanning so much fucking easier.

6087218956_5c008b7b84_b.jpg

So on Friday it's mine and Jim's third anniversary. Don't know how I've managed to stick with him for three years already, but yeah. Decided to make my own card instead of buying one. =)

anniversarycard2-1.jpg

And the non-card version.

anniversarycard3-1.jpg

Edited by Eenuh

I'm struck. I hear
when I look at it.

God I love that woman.

Her live stuff in the Royal Opera House is amazing. Her voice is just so beautiful and there really isn't anyone quite like her. I think I'm gonna make her my artistic muse.

And now I feel like buying all her albums that I don't own yet. Which is most of them. =P

You're the best. What medium? Can't tell.

I haven't done anywhere near enough art this summer, whine.

Simply a pencil drawing, coloured in Photoshop. Nothing too fancy. =P

... Am I the only one seeing face nipples?

Other than that it looks nice, though.

Three years? Has it really been that long!? Feck, it looks lovely by the way Ine!

Time flies when you're enjoying yourself. That's what Ine says to me all the time. ;)

I love the card. Was a nice surprise to see after coming home from work yesterday. :)

I dreweth this.

6137948321_9836a67ca0_b.jpg

That shading under the window is wank. Need to work out hot to do shading properly. Also how to colour it in Photoshop so it doesn't turn it into an MSPaint-esque abortion.

I've seen a few issues and they're pretty funny. Good drawing. :)

This is a work in progress for the cover for my children's book A IS FOR ADVENTURE. More work in progress images can be seen here hamishmash.com/adventure

The cover will be a lot fuller but I like the logo and the whole book is a big love letter to Mario and Zelda games and clearly the logo takes inspiration from Zelda.

tumblr_lrkjljo65Q1qkg0q1o1_500.jpg

Oh.

Here's a bleh drawing of Black Lightning I did for another forum game (draw the superhero you're assigned). It HAD to be coloured and since I can't colour in anything other than proper paint, it looks like shite. Used 'watercolour pencils' (fuck them) so it's kinda all over the place.

Plus I hate his square jaw/big head and his pose is off, but I'm over it. It was trying to be stylised (I'm trying to find my style, but this isn't it).

DSCF0765.jpg

Finding a style is hard. I'm still sorta looking for mine, never sure what exactly I want it to be like heh.

But then I've heard many times from artists/illustrators that you don't have to look for a style. You will simply develop it over time/it'll just come to you

But yeah, it's hard to not focus on a style and trying to find one. I've been doing that for years and it's doing my head in haha.

Here's one I started for the same forum thing, but then found out someone has already done the same character. Done more than these two, but this is my fave. Mainly cause it still has the pencil in there, and isn't coloured (badly).

DSCF0776.jpg

Man-Bat from Batman.

My 2 favourite things in life are 'goat/devil legs' and 'dinosaur' feet. Bats as far as I know have no connection to these sorts of legs, but I'm stunned by them and they felt fitting.

Nice work people.

Paj, you should draw Angstrom Levy because I'd like to see that.[/The Joker]

He's kinda uninteresting to draw, when I think about the idea. :hmm:

Some characters I love to draw, some I cannae be aersed.

I love drawing Wonder Woman. I always end up drawing Catwoman, or Power Girl, or Supergirl if I'm just doodling.

Pfffffffft. He has brain win, and just draw him lerching back, with epic green portals.

P.S. I like the colouring.

P.S.S. If I get back and there isn't an attempt at Angstrom I will cry.

P.S.S. If I get back and there isn't an attempt at Angstrom I will cry.

If yuh can't take it then get back get back get back

So IGNORE the face. By the time I realised it was all wrong it was too late...although I guess I could photoshop it.

6176125612_e158839539_b.jpg

I'm pretty pleased with it considering it's the first time I ever coloured anything. Any tips would be grand. Uuurgh, that face (seriously, cover it up, it'll look way better).

What's it's story? ^ The left hand is annoying me since the rest is so free and in motion. I like the lack of detail/thickness of lines. (or lack thereof)

Talking of colouring, I have NO idea how to, as I have just got Photoshop after all these years, and now nothing of how to use it creatively (I know basics of like sizing/bordering etc shit from using Gimp), but I've been experimenting with my new Wacom tablet. I got it (for my birthday, which is tomorrow technically) to actually get back into drawing, and it get digitale for once.

Here's my first random drawing from it that isn't just a straight doodle.

jeanmiddle.gif

It's Jean Grey from X-Men. She looks a bit like Cate Blanchett. I like how I did her hair.

Haha! Totally looks like Cate Blanchette. I love.

What's it's story? ^ The left hand is annoying me since the rest is so free and in motion. I like the lack of detail/thickness of lines. (or lack thereof)

Talking of colouring, I have NO idea how to, as I have just got Photoshop after all these years, and now nothing of how to use it creatively (I know basics of like sizing/bordering etc shit from using Gimp), but I've been experimenting with my new Wacom tablet. I got it (for my birthday, which is tomorrow technically) to actually get back into drawing, and it get digitale for once.

There's no story really. Just felt I needed to doodle. Wanted to do a shot of someone jumping and then that changed into flying (because why not?). His other hand is meant to be up against the wall but then I didn't draw a background so it all looks slightly weird. :heh: I gave him blue flames instead of hair because I was kind of inspired by Wonder Woman. Also, I went OTT with the black lines because of WW and I love.

Although in the end I realise it actually looks a lot like Invincible (sans the awful face).

YAY!! With the Wacom. Can't wait to see what you do with it.

I think we need Eenuh to teach us how to colour (I used her tips on the previous page, they were really helpful).