NEurope
Emasher

General Gallery

I made a couple of tiny cats.

Cats.jpg

I also made a fairy.

Finishedfairy.jpg

(The wings and butterflies look more colorful in real life.)

I call her "Bug-Eye".

Wonkyfairy.jpg

@Murr asked me to make some miniature weapons. I guess they're from a series of games where you play as a dude called Zelda? I don't know. Seems pretty gay if you ask me.

MiniatureMonado.jpg

MiniatureMasterSword.jpg

MiniatureHylianShield.jpg

Those are friggin awesome man!

can you send to me :) I'll give you $$

:)

It is mildly annoying when ideas come just as I'm about to get into bed. Anyway, this is kind of how I view technology and data explosion.

technology_by_yamitoyume-d4dsxml.jpg

It's so pretty! All painted by yourself, right?

I love the use of colour, especially the conspicuous lines of very dilute paint tuning down the picture. It's very 3-D like too, definitive plus. I'm also a sucker for modern modern themes. Your theme of data -- something which Magritte or the like could have never comprehended. [Art will NEVER die.

Those are friggin awesome man!

can you send to me :) I'll give you $$

:)

Well, I do love $$. :heh:

PM me your address and we'll work out a payment plan.

It is mildly annoying when ideas come just as I'm about to get into bed.

Late at night: "I'm feeling so inspired! I'd totally work on this cool project now, but I need to go to bed in ten minutes. Ah well, I can work on it all day tomorrow!"

The next morning: "I want to play video games!"

Rinse and repeat.

The painting looks nice. :smile:

It's so pretty! All painted by yourself, right?

I love the use of colour, especially the conspicuous lines of very dilute paint tuning down the picture. It's very 3-D like too, definitive plus. I'm also a sucker for modern modern themes. Your theme of data -- something which Magritte or the like could have never comprehended. [Art will NEVER die.

Thanks! I thought it might be too pretty => girly for most people here :hehe: Yup, using (my sister's) watercolours, white ink, and metallic ink. The 3D-ness is probably due to the many layers done using tissue, paintbrush, paint tube lid, and fingers. You do a Klimt-inspired interpretation of technology! :D

Late at night: "I'm feeling so inspired! I'd totally work on this cool project now, but I need to go to bed in ten minutes. Ah well, I can work on it all day tomorrow!"

The next morning: "I want to play video games!"

Rinse and repeat.

The painting looks nice. :smile:

Haha, in my case, it's more like "Well, time to go to bed so I can get up early for class tomorOMG A PAINTING HAS JUST APPEARED IN MY HEAD MUST GET IT ON PAPER NOW". Then I go to bed at 3am and just about stay awake in my morning lecture :hmm:

@Magnus: whoo Zelda stuff, it looks great! I like the shield especially. Looks nice and shiny. =D

@EddieColeslaw: nice painting! I like all the colours and the way they drip/explode on the page. I always found it relaxing in art class to make things like these, where you just let the paint take its course on the page. Looks nice in your painting and I really like the colours you used. =)

I went to Spain recently and I took my art supplies with me. I had been in an art block for a while and was gonna force myself to draw. It didn't really work, until the very last few days, where I forced myself to make Christmas cards. Not easy to do when outside it's about 35°C. =P

They're not amazing but I'm happy with the result I think, and the cards which I ordered turned out nice! Now just to put them on RedBubble too heh.

kerstboomwens1.jpg

sneeuwwolkwens1.jpg

sleewens1.jpg

sneeuwengelwens1.jpg

(this is my favourite out of the bunch)

Magnus; Those weapons are absolutely fantastic. You should make a head of me, with my Scribblenauts hat....how much?

EddieColeslaw; That is the coolest signature ever.

Eenuh; Awesome.

Magnus; Those weapons are absolutely fantastic. You should make a head of me, with my Scribblenauts hat....how much?

DingdongReZisdead.jpg

Seems a bit grim to me.

I could maybe make a small cartoony ReZ. That's more my style. :p

I wanted to explore the possibilities of stock footage so made this.

It's a bit dark... but I couldn't stop laughing when I first saw it.

@Eenuh: I love the first card, the colours are so homey! Really like how the font is so simple, but it pulls everything together. Will you consider putting them on your Etsy? (I don't know how to use RedBubble :s)

@Eenuh: I love the first card, the colours are so homey! Really like how the font is so simple, but it pulls everything together. Will you consider putting them on your Etsy? (I don't know how to use RedBubble :s)

I was gonna put them on my Etsy today or tomorrow yes. =)

RedBubble is easy to use really, but I only get about 14 eurocents per card I sell on there heh. On Etsy I can sell my own cards at least (I've had them printed by a company of course, not myself heh). =D

So yes, I'll add them soon!

So I finished a video just now. Would love to know what everyone thinks.

An absolutely massive project has just landed on my desk so any tips would be appreciated. : smile:

I thought the camera movements were a little soft.

But if it were tighter it may be too disorientating.

It might be the text movements weren't fast enough for my liking.

Hard to tell.

Only minor though.

Anywhere specifically?

There are two places I think that are a bit off, the zoom out to 'leave tonight' (0:23) and 'I don't need it anymore' (1:09).

When it moves further out to say "Leave tonight" at 22/23, it feels kind of off for me.

It kind of floats outwards and then stops straight.

Either have it float outwards less or don't have it stop so suddenly.

At around 36 to 41 (All the way x3)...

There's something off there for me that I can't quite put my finger on.

I think it might be that in the lyrics it seems like there's real emphasis on saying that three times, but in the camera movements it only really feels like the emphasis (in terms of the movement) is on the last two.

I think when the text flips (backwards) might be a little slow, just a little.

Although he doesn't exactly say backwards very fast...

I was thinking you could match it moving with the word backwards itself, but that would be slower.

Maybe have it flip faster on just the last syllable of the word.

When it does, "the shoes are on the ceiling" etc, that's where the camera feels floaty for me.

But then again there's not a lot of punch in the lyrics, in terms of emphasis, so it maybe suits it...

Yeah and the "I don't need it any more" just doesn't feel right for me at all.

I really like the Mother bit at around 49.

Sorry I can't be more help, animation isn't my strongest suit.

Edited by Wesley