NEurope
Emasher

General Gallery

One in a series of postcard designs being sold in Kingston-Upon-Thames, where I love.

Yeah, you do. *Wink wink nudge nudge*

The postcards look great. :smile:

Haha, I will take the secret to my grave. ;)

(Also, I'm a bit disappointed that you didn't create more characters in November. I wanted to see what your brilliantly twisted mind could come up with!)

Yeah it was a bit sad really, and the same reason Qinc has gone on hiatus till January. Just too much work. Though I'm working on a short animated film I think will be worth it.

Hopefully.

And I've got more Fakemon coming too.

When it rains, she makes on of us stand outside in the rain and hold an umbrella over the TV. :sad:

Someone else has to hold an umbrella over her cigarette.

princess_wanda_by_hamishmash-d4ka3v1.jpg

As many mourn the loss of Waluigi to the Mario Kart roster, I decided to design a “WaPeach” original character, a sort of Princess Peach to Wario’s Mario.

Presenting, Princess Wanda of the Onion Kingdom! A stroppy, greedy, haughty, bolshy royal, who makes Peach and Daisy and Rosalina seem even more perfect. Wario’s fair maiden likes nothing better than laughing at the misery of her Onion Retainers and spending their taxes on chocolate onions and munching on them in front of the telly, a mug of warm vinegar cooling on the arm of her massive throne. In other words, she is Wario’s idea of the perfect woman.

Expect to see her in Mario Karts, Mario Parties and Mario & Sonics till the day the Earth dies.

I like her crown/tiara.

Maybe one day there'll be a Baby Wanda, too.

And a fish called Wanda.

I was pretty happy with how I copied the Mario & Luigi art style.

Haha, I thought the style looked familiar. :smile:

I've been working on it on and off for a few months now.

Dunno how long it's actually taken though...

Plus I remade a high-poly of it a couple of times, remake the low-poly 3 times and started the texture again half-way through.

Essentially I wanted to learn as much as possible while making it.

And now the next thing I make (might just make a gun) should take a couple of days.

At least that's the plan.

It'll probably end up taking even longer.

At least that's how things always work out for me.

I wanna be a character artist so Ima put a picture of ReZ's face on it and claim it's a portrait.

I've been doing some Peter Pan illustrations for a new edition. (Obviously not an animated book, but I couldn't resist it!)

tumblr_lx4lj1B5MG1r5ejtko1_500.gif

tumblr_lx4kinCMx51r5ejtk

Also Mr. Toad from the Wind in the Willows!

tumblr_lx4pfaeuXF1r5ejtko1_500.jpg

I like these Hamishmash, probably some of the best illustrations you've posted on here (in my opinion, I just really like the style of them). =)