N-Europe

What the Hecky Thump Are You Doing Up?

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm PM'ing Jessica Alba, and downloading the little scene after the credits of PoTC3 as I forgot to watch it this morning.

I'm also listening to some new Velvet Revolver stuff, and I'm not too sure what to make of it.

Guest Stefkov
downloading the little scene after the credits of PoTC3 as I forgot to watch it this morning.

No need to waste space for it. It's not that great.

Watching more Naruto fillers. Need to endure 60 ish more then I can get to where everyone else is.

Guest Stefkov

...that is the most wierdest thing I've ever heard.

Tonight Clive, I am going to watch an episode of Naruto then pretend to be my neighbours cat who sleeps all the time.

trying to contemplate why hobbzinio isn't banned yet

And also downloading that scene at the end of pirates, i forgot to stay at the end, damn my bladder.

I was downloading that this morn and my connection stalled. Havent bothered to restart the download. Won't bother either, heading to cinema on Fri night.

Anyway...yeah...Gears with a maths teacher? Sounds awesome...wish I had cool teachers :hmm:

Benefit of having small classes I guess. You get to know the teachers better. Maybe you do have cool teachers you just don't know it:yay:. Tommorow is last day of school! Hopefully going to stay after and play Gears with him again and with a bunch of mates. On the schools projectors! :yay: :yay: :yay: Very Excited!

• 5 months later...