What the Hecky Thump Are You Doing Up?

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov
Fighting Dreamers, by Flow, great song.

I agree, I absolutely love that song.

Right now I'm considering moving some stuff onto th floor to sleep there because there's loads of crap on my bed to shift.

I just realised to take the stuff off I'd have to take the stuff off my bed...:(

Guest Stefkov

I stayed awake till 4 thinking new smash bros info would be up...I was wrong.

See you in about 4/5 hours :heh:

I stayed awake till 4 thinking new smash bros info would be up...I was wrong.

See you in about 4/5 hours :heh:

Lol,

i cant fall asleep. so im awake thinking and listening to music. my last day at 6 form (college) ever 2morrow. i've got mixed emotions, one side of me is happy thats all over and i'll be moving on, and the other part of me feels quite sad. i guess i got attached to my school. well i have been there since year 7 and made good friends. next year is gonna be hard without my mates around we're all going to different uni's.

Fell asleep at about 7 pm woke up about an hour ago, so just taking the time to quaff a few bottles of fosters ice and read some stuff that is pointless.

Have also only just realised that I am now officially into 'birthday time' and another number closer to the grave.

I've pretty much become nocturnal over the last two weeks or so. Currently up now working on coursework which we need for lectures tomorrow......although I'm guessing the lecture will be an open-workshop sort of morning.

So making an animatic based around a WWII game level which I've made. Currently building a really basic WWII bomber plane.

Guest Stefkov
Building Legos XD

You have tempted me for tonight...I need to get up early tommorow...I think.

If I don't I'm gonna play with my big bag of lego

Guest Stefkov

Playing Gears yet again.

Also wondering why, in the bottom right of the system tray where it shows what the connection to the inernet is like, saying I'm not connected.

Even though I'm posting here and searching the internet....?