NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
darkcloud

Things take a massive turn for the worse.. :'(

Today was the day I was planning on scanning in the first picture of my baby, I was going to go with my girlfriend get her scan done get a nice picture (even in this early stage) and show people proudly or something....... But instead everything decides to go shitty.......

We go in, fill in some random registry form, and then soon after are sent in for the scan..... Almost immediately I knew something was wrong..... *silence* "how many months are you?" As soon as I heard that I was pretty sure what was going on......... (the whole thing sucked and I don't really want to go through it all so I'll skip it.)

The baby died after only 9 weeks, there was no bleeding or any other normal signs and they have no idea what happened, they just left us to decide if we want to a scraping or just let nature run it's course........

This day has really really REALLY sucked for me, but, I thought I would tell people here there won't be any updates as I promised etc.....

Anyway, I'm gunna go back to wondering why this has happened to me....... Especially after I had finally fully come to terms with things sorted plans out and started to actually get excited about it.....

*sigh*

I've said this on IRC but I'll say it again: I know how it feels like, my mother went through one herself, it's awful. Hang in there.

im so sorry, no other words i can type will make it any better so i wont, just be there for eachother at this hard time.

That is totally not cool. In time things will get easier though. (Sorry, always sucks when people say that.)

Just talk it out with each other, be honest and work on it together. You'll be surprised how many people it has happened to and can relate to you.

oh noes thats terrible! sorry about your horrible loss, im sure you got loads of people thinkin about you and giving you support :)

ah, heard about this in IRC, real sorry mate, hang in there cloudy we all hear for you.

You poor, poor person... :(

Every now and then, i think what would happen if things like that happend to me, or if my parents got me killed. Its just a sad topic to touch :(

It's sad you and your partner have to go through such an aweful thing, i am sure you have plenty of support and everyone here is thinking of you. Things will be okay in time, but for now let others be there for you.

Im really sorry to hear that, it sucks majorly (understatement I know). Huggles to you and your significant other.

That's awful. Don't rush into anything. Just take it slowly, talk with your partner and greive for your child.

I looked up a website on it and they suggest:

* talk openly to each other about how you feel

* share your loss with a supportive individual or group

* read about bereavement

* minimize stressful situations whenever possible

* take one day at a time

Dunnoo if this will help. Sorry I couldn't be of more help. I wish I could.

I'm very sorry for you. Look at the bright side, at least it didn't happen once the baby was more developed. My neighbor went in to have her child and he was suffocated by his umbilical cord during birth and died. They already had everything ready for bringing the baby home, which only made matters worse.

I understand you must feel very bad, but keep up an optimistic attitude and try it again.

I truly sympathize ,the same thing happened to me when i was 21 except my girlfriend was 7 months gone at the time . It totaly tore the soul out of me at the time and i remember looking for any excuse to blame myself for it happening and i became rather deppressed for a while . My advise would be - dont look for a reason why, dont blame yourself , it is a natural thing that happens to millions all the time . I understand how the two of you must be feeling right now and i am truly sorry . keep the chin up and youll both get over it in your own time in your own way.

Conor, man, 'sorry' seems empty but it's all I have to dish out. My girlfriend has been through the same thing before she was with me and she said she was like a zombie for a long time afterwards, you gotta be there for each other and I'm certain you'll have happy days again.

My condolences Darkcloud. :( But it will get easier with time.

I really appreciate the support from you guys, and I realise it can't be easy coming up with something to say and I don't expect you all to say something that will instantly make things right or whatever...... I just thought I should tell you all what has happened as I told you all about the pregnancy in the first place..... Thanks again.

Bad- i'm sorry here that, it must be reall hard for you at the mo, just rember to hang on in there, they say times a great healer.

oo shit man. Sorry to hear that.

It's happened to my cousin twice and on the third try she successfully gave birth.

This happened to my Mum twice, I was her fifth pregnancy. Hang in there and soon you'll have a child.

Another quick update on my life that has taken some shitty turns for the worse.......

3 days ago my girlfriend started to bleed...... The baby had been dead for nearly a month and the body decided to reject it 1 day after the scan........ Hmmmm.....

2 days ago my right eye started to randomly hurt..... Thought I had something in my eye.......

Yesterday I woke up and my eye had started to swell....... Oh crap, doctors for me.... I have an infect, it could spread cause a cist (sp?) and if really bad then blindness.. ;_;

Today, I just woke up and my eye is completely swollen shut, I'm going to go back to the doctors as soon as possible.......... It's swollen out past my eyebrow so I'm now looking rather like someone who just got there head kicked in.......... Antibiotics and eye ointment don't seem to have worked I guess...... Oh and as for the eye ointment, the way I am now I won't even be able to put it in. v.v

I'm really hoping this trend doesn't continue or I will end up lossing vision in this eye. ;_;

Sign in to follow this