N-Europe

Pure Pwnage Season 2!!

AshMat

From http://www.purepwnage.com

April 27th 2007

Episode 13 web release on Thursday!

By: Kyle

The tour is done and it's time to get ready for the web release! Season 2 episode 1 will be posted on Thursday May 3rd (time unknown). In the meantime check out the new extended episode 12 intro! (after the Tetris battle)[/Quote]

THURSDAY MOTHERFUCKERS!

Who else has just had to change their pants?

Also, check out the new Ep 12, it's not bad.The only thing is i'll ahve to download a new version, if they put it up for download..

It's a very funny series. It's basically a fictional series about a pro gamer, things get quite interesting. Episodes start at around 15min and some are about 30min. It starts off just introducing peopele but a more profound story unravels as the series progress. I highly recommend you check it out.

Episode time, and name can be seen here:

http://www.purepwnage.com/episodes/1/

I'm sure you will. One thing before you watch the first few. If you haven't played Zero HOur or Generals before. Some of the things he says in the first couple won't make a lot of sence, but you'll still love it.

I have a feeling the show will start to go downhill now due to it getting slightly more commercial (its peak being ep 10 where it was flashing back to Jeremys previous jobs).

I will be watching though...

The only commercial thing has been the ads before streaming eps.

Jeremey's jobs were soo funny.

You don't know what your control panel is?... i see

Yeah i'm still here, just thinkin' about how much of a noob you are..

I wouldnt underestimate the commerciality of the product that is PP.

Over a relatively short period it has gone from Small internet show to something that has made itself into a full blown business that sells a good bit of merchandise and premiers its shows in big cities for cash.

If it keeps its quality and stays free I will be happy though. (FPS Doug still has plenty of mileage in him too).

I know that character's meant to be annoying, but I found him far too annoying to enjoy it at all. It's a nice idea, but to me it seems quite badly executed, and Internet/Game/Forum geeks are far too easy a target for parody.

Yes, what a cool episode. I found it very funny. Not much else I can say. It doesn't really have any storyline about the master or something but it's still great.

And they have a Wii, how awesome. And the also laugh about the PS3, how awesome. And Jeremy has a Miyamoto wallpaper, how awesome.

OH FUCK YEAH!

Very funny episode that, very different, except for the ending, which went back to the good 'ol Pure Pwnage that we know and love, but this bit:

DAWEI!! FUCKING DAVE IS BACK!!!!! Fucking knew they'd have him save the day or something! The next ep has to be more of the good stuff though, more of the micro and other shit like that