N-Europe

Nintendo announces Japan 2007 release schedule

Excelle

Of course, it means nothing for Europe, but at least if the games are around, we will have them at 'some point' :laughing:

Nintendo officially states that the following games will be coming out for Wii in Japan in 2007:

* Donkey Kong Taru Jet Race (DK Jet or DK Bongo Blast, US) - June 28, 2007

* Wii Health Pack -- 2007

* Disaster: Day of Crisis - 2007

* Mario Party 8 - 2007

* Project H.A.M.M.E.R. - 2007

* Wii Music - 2007

* Super Mario Galaxy - 2007

* Super Smash Bros. Brawl - 2007

* Battalion Wars II - 2007

* Forever Blue - 2007

* Mario Strikers Charged - 2007

* Metroid Prime 3: Corruption - 2007

* Mario and Sonic at the Olympics - 2007

Source: IGN

Tis a bit worrying that we dont know more about Disaster and Project Hammer at this point in time. I mean if Nintendo thought they had the greatest game ever would they not advertise it a bit more than this? I think so. Therefore I conclude with these games being low key, kinda like Geist.

I think they may let Disaster, HAMMER and MP3 have the main light at E3, then blow us away with Mario and Smash Bros at a later event (TGS perhaps).

Well, to me at least, that guarantee's that we get Metroid Prime 3 this year. We always get it before Japan (they don't seem to be keen on FPS') so it's looking good. the others have all been pencilled in for 2007 for a while though, so there's not really much change.

Well at least Brawl is out this year, which is good. Hope not too many titles slip into 2008 for Europe. I feel Brawl, HAMMER and Disaster will certainly not make it here this year, but I hope that's it.

I can imagine NoE telling us the release date for MP3 the day before it's out.

"News: Yogi Bear's Picnic Caper heads to Wii

blah blah

oh, and Metroid Prime 3 is out tomorrow."

"News: Yogi Bear's Picnic Caper heads to Wii"

I cant wait for that game! I have heard many positive things about it and I think it may get GOTY. On one of the levels I hear you get to maul the Park Ranger with the wiimote acting as Yogis claws.

What happened to Nintendo giving Mario a break?

Thats 5 Mario-related titles within the year, 6 if you include SPM. I can almost smell the milk from here.

What else is new? With SPM and SMG I'm not complaining though.