N-Europe

Your Pet

Slaggis

So, after some reasizing and scaling down by 75%, I have a number of photos of my rabbit, guinea pigs, a cat that I like but hate because it's mean and wants to eat the pets, and a pigeon next to a tree in which it was making a nest.

The rabbit, Bertie.

bert1.jpgbert4.jpgbert2.jpg

The pigeon has a stick in it's mouth, it kept coming and going into that tree with twigs;

pigeon.jpgpigeon2.jpg

Nature's lawnmowers, the guinea pigs, Sugar and Spice;

pig.jpgpigs.jpg

Then, as I was in the garden this cat appeared. He's appeared in the area in the last few months, and seems very fiesty, trying to catch anything he can. Even just birds in the sky interest it. As I was taking the picture(of it standing there eyeing up my rabbit), a bird flew into the tree above its head.

cat.jpg

cat2.jpg

Then it went back to spying the rabbit, I made this one a bit bigger so you can see his slightly menacing eyes!

cat3.jpg

I couldn't believe this cat, it was intent and totally <insert word I'm thinking of here>. Basically, it was totally unbothered by the fact both me and my mum was right there in the garden. We shouted at it, whistled at it, made random noises, it didn't even LOOK at us. It was as if we weren't even there! Then my mum described it as presumptious, I pointed out it's just a cat.

Here's another of bertie, after the cat had gone.

bert3.jpg

And this is what remained of the patch where the guinea pigs were, they were only out for an hour or two.

fat2.jpgfat2y.jpg

I highlighted the rectangle of slightly shorter grass, in case it wasn't noticeable. Pig is an apt name for them!

Aww your rabbit looks quite like my old dwarf rabbit, I might find a pic later. I wouldn't be able to let a cat in the same garden as Jasper.

Cute hamster Martinist I don't think I've seen one that colour before. Try to get a picture of it's face.

Here are my budgies Spencer and Sunny, she's having a lay down in the second picture.

004.JPG

005.JPG

I want to see his face too(the hamster's), looks pretty cute, how old is he? Those are nice budgies, I've found myself liking birds alot recently, though I don't think I'd get any I have to keep in the house, they're so messy! I would like to get some little chicks one day though, and raise them to chickens, just in the garden or something. I need a low maintainence pet, I'm too lazy otherwise. Except a cat, I'd make the effort for a cat.

5 cats, Nero, Sparkle, Maximus, Figaro, Poppy

Old pictures on a rubbish camera:

Nero (Black Tipped British Shorthair):

n61111907_30946388_880.jpg

n61111907_30946384_9540.jpg

Sparkle (Silver Tabby British Shorthair):

n61111907_31104706_8172.jpg

n61111907_30946381_8509.jpg

Maximus (British Blue Spotted British Shorthair):

n61111907_31104708_8782.jpg

n61111907_30946383_9208.jpg

Figaro (British Blue British Shorthair):

n61111907_30946387_550.jpg

Poppy (Black and White Moggie):

n61111907_31104722_5347.jpg

I have a Silver Tabby too, his name is Monty. Let me see if I can dig up a picture.

• 5 months later...
Guest dynastygal

I got told it'd be ok to bump this.....so don't kill me !

Since animals are being posted:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=DrApMZorNYo

Mai four companion cats.

Barney (RIP):

So Kawaii

Rexy (dog we had for a while but mum couldn't cope with him as he was very attention demanding and boysterous so he went back to wood green):

http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/2897/rexy006zs8.jpg

Dog we're foresting this w/e - Naboo:

naboooct07nn2.jpg

We've also temporarily looked after some kittens that were mistreated by some twit down the road from us. Will post pics next week if people want.

Here's my cute cat.

rosafv5.jpg

Her name is (somewhat officially) Rosa, but I usually call her Cat. She's the last in a long dynasty of street cats, and she's the one that lasted longer, achieving a perfect balance between domestication and instincts.

This is the youngest one, called Becas, he's 7 years old, his fur is shaved here:

becas_a_micar.jpg

Unfortunately I can't find pics of my other dog, Pitoco, he's 15 years old (his birthday was the last 9th), he's been with me for as long as I can remember

Imagem10.jpg

This is the only one I can find, God know why I'm pretty sure I had loads of pics.

EDIT: Ahah I found another!

IM002547.jpg

l_9f680216588596d242773482552d6c6a.png

this little bundle of grumpy is my 15 year old jack russell spot ^_^ you cant see it, but he actually has a perfect round black spot on his back! just like the cartoon dog.... 'sept... you know... not bright yellow...

n502507553_160765_9151.jpg

and this little guy is not mine, but this picture is soooo cuuuute i just had to post it ^^ his name is oscar - and the ducks name, (afaik) is oscar's duck. :smile: