N-Europe

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

theguyfromspark

Soon I will have unlocked the red dragon skin for the M4 Carbine :D sweet.

I'm seriously loving this game. To bad the beta has a level cap :P

Done most of the bootcamp challenges to. I just have to sprint for 19 more miles.

I done 9 challenges in 2 games last night. I couldn't belive it!

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I fucking love this game!

It just feels so awesome to play, and everything just clicks for me!

My one and only problem with this is the lack of the SA80, but what the hell, you can't have everything.

Anyone up for a game later? I'll join you as soon as I've finished this goddamn geography essay. :smile:

One slight annoyance is that hitting the deck takes too long to be of use, which is kinda irritating.

The good old "duck below their aim at close range and smack 'em in the stomach" still works a treat, though, especially with the one-hit-kill knife. :awesome:

Oh, and RPG's are officially awesome. They're a good way for to teach enemy snipers to make sure they hit you next time... :indeed:

Oh god, I'm over excited again. I'm in love with this game.

I'll be available anytime before 9!

One thing I do find annoying is shooting through walls, you think you're safe for 1 second when you duck behind a brick wall but, uh oh someone sprays right through it and you're fucked!

Also I can't snipe for shit using a control pad, I may have to get the PC version.

Also I can't snipe for shit using a control pad, I may have to get the PC version.

I can't use the scoped rifles for sniping, but I can use the assault rifles picking off people, which is fun. :smile:

At my peak, I was better at CoD2 on the PC with a bolt rifle at long range that people using scopes. No doubt that had I had the 360 version, and been as good, I would have gotten a lot of "you cheating fucking Brit" remarks... :indeed:

One thing I do find annoying is shooting through walls, you think you're safe for 1 second when you duck behind a brick wall but, uh oh someone sprays right through it and you're fucked!

I find that very useful, myself. Allows you to finish a person who would normally get away, and if they use it against you, it lets you know they know you're there, so you know to be a little less reckless.

Oh, and make sure you use thick cover. :heh:

I Love the deep impact perk :D

A fool tried to hide from me and ran up the stairs. I sprayed the ceiling and killed that sucker. I just need to become pro at using the knife at the right time and not going into aim mode when they come close.

Loving this game!

Been going crasy with the M4. about 30-40 kills from the 3rd phase M4 challenge.

Last stand is every kind of awesome, especially when someone shoots you, you go last stand and when you shoot the other guy he goes last stand too and you lie there panicking shooting the other guy

Any chance I could get one for a mate of mine?

I know it's the same story as Bluejay's, but it's true!

He only found out about the beta today, and can't get a code anywhere...

Sorry bud your a little late. Gave 1 to Bluejay, 1 to my mate at work and just this second on giving the last code to Zelda Freak.

EDIT: I think I have 1 more, cant remember if I used it or not. I will send it to you via Live let me know if it works.