Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

theguyfromspark

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ground war has gone from ''not as good as normal games' to 'unplayable, overcrowded gash' in my books. It's a sad day when you think twice about sending an invite that would block you off from decent playlists on a game this good.

I still enjoy ground war...how have the new updates affected it?

I FINALLY passed Mile High Club on Veteran yesterday!!!:yay: With 10 seconds left!:awesome: I was so relieved that I threw my controller across the room.:heh:

As for the update, since kicking players was removed, there are now a bunch of assholes that team kill. So now theres no way to kick'em. They should have added a Automatic kick, where if you get more than 4 team kills on Hardcore S&D the server kicks you, or if you get more than 3 kills in 30 seconds in Hardcore TDM.

The patch has got me back into this again. I just got told to fuck off by a French kid because I killed him about 5 times in a row, life is good. I have yet to encounter any racist Americans since the patch, i'm not sure if that was a listed fix or not though.

I'm still not happy with the respawning, sometimes I still respawn in front of the other team or I just run out for a second and die straight away.

Hardcore TDM is a new favourite of mine now, it's a nice break from the spray and pray gametypes. I'm avoiding Headquarters from now on as that seems to be biased towards one team or the other depending on where they spawn.

Guest Stefkov

Hopefully they will be cheap. I want to start playing this again, new maps seem to bring people playing it again. The game is more enjoyable in a team of people. Shame.