N-Europe

floored someone

stuwii

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Twozzok Sorry I Am Too Used To Typing Fast In "Msn Talk" So Im Not Sure How I'm Suppost To Talk On A Forum And For Your Information If You Knew The Entire Story To All Of This Then Your Wouldn't Think I'm Such An Asshole Or Whatever You Called Me But The Thing Is You Seem To Be Lower That Me To Go To The Trouble To Try And Take The Piss Out Of Me On Msn. The Only Reason I Replied To This Again Is Because Justin Is Asking Me To..... Anyway Goodbye.

Here's a tip: don't do stuff to purposely piss people off, like typing every word with a capital...

Also, I typed this all in about 30 seconds, so how the hell is txt-speak any faster? Maybe it's just me...

Twozzok Sorry I Am Too Used To Typing Fast In "Msn Talk" So Im Not Sure How I'm Suppost To Talk On A Forum And For Your Information If You Knew The Entire Story To All Of This Then Your Wouldn't Think I'm Such An Asshole Or Whatever You Called Me But The Thing Is You Seem To Be Lower That Me To Go To The Trouble To Try And Take The Piss Out Of Me On Msn. The Only Reason I Replied To This Again Is Because Justin Is Asking Me To..... Anyway Goodbye.

Don't type everything in caps, it makes it even harder to read than deciphering fucking 'txtspk'.

this guy makes capital letters his bitch!....oh yeah!

Right, so is Marshall the guy who was tripped? Now, I don't know the actual relationship you guys all seem to have, but I don't really find the video funny at all. I don't see the need for posting it, either.

Unless there's something I'm missing about all this? Tsk tsk!

Firstly, that video has been removed by the user, making this thread half redundant and half annoying to anyone who wasn't here when the video wasn't removed.

Second, by 'floored' how exactly did these floorings take place? Was anyone actually punched out?

Third, if they were, or if they weren't, is it really something to take such great pride in?

Screw better than Neighbours,this is better than Eastenders(okay I guess everything is).

Lol we are all nintendo faggot and calls stuwii mentally disabled or something but he can't spell.Ace!

And what's more is that he even replies on a Nintendo forum after moaning about it :heh:

More dammit I demand more!

Twozzok and martinist owns this thread.

the fish im not going to take this from someone who listens to james blunt lol and im bored and im new to this whole forum argument thing and i like it! even tho its everyone v me...which makes it more entertaining

Your cheating on caps O.O And why should The Fish take this from someone who can't use caps properly (Don't mean to dig at you or anything cause it's a bit ammusing)

A man against the world,hmm?

OoO. He likes it hard..where's Takeo and Fresh?!?

Oh god your right,this can potentially become so funny.Someone get them!

The hard talk might be causing them to be "unavailable".

Oh wow ok, I just read past the first page, and this thread is so beyond whatever the original post was about, hold off on any lockage plz.

I like this marshall guy thinking we're some sort of social retards being on a gaming forum, given that he types like some sort of retard.

we were playin a game of takedown on the grass when basically we all target someone and take them down. our "good friend" stuwii thought he was welcome to join in and make some new friends(not going to happen because he actually has a condition when he cant make any friends which is sad because he suffers from autism, thing is id feel sorry for him if he wasent such a knob) anyway he took it seriously and threw me on the floor with all his strength and kicked me in the balls and then became very proud of himself and someone was filming it on their camera phone the whole takedown fight thing so thats why hes saying it might go on youtube. so basically im hardly the asshole in this hes just a kid whos got his moment of fame which wont last for long

That takedown game doesnt sound fun in the slightest :shakehead

Even though I don't care about the fighting,I don't think anyman deserves a kick in the sack(unless it's really drastic)

I still don't understand youths recording molk fights or fights,seems stupid *looks at age :(*

I'm not included in my judgement or anyone else I like on here :heh:

@ Twozzok ;)

and not really a man against the world more like a 15 year old against a dozen middle aged men on a games forum(and maybe women if so im very worried)

Ah the stereotypicalness never ends! Let's all get out Star Trek collections and make an uber laser gun to vaporise him O.O

Only thing I like about you so far is that you like Linkin Park.Hell maybe i'll even get my cane on you :heh:

Oh, that's kind of even lamer, he didn't even punch someone out. That's just the sort of thing most lads do when they're bored on the school field, isn't it?

That takedown game doesnt sound fun in the slightest :shakehead

I think it's a guy thing. We did something similar when I was back at school.

I'll try and not make a Burnout Takedown referance.....takedown sounds like the most retarded game on earth, people "taking down" other people, its really just an excuse to beat people up.

So some people wanted to play takedown with solitanze :woops:

Guest Stefkov
.....so what is this about again? Are they bullying or something? Who did you floor?

All it was, was.

Boy1

Boy2

Boy1 comes over and grabs Boy2, throws him on floor.

Boy2 on floor gets up.

Boy2 points at Boy1.

Boy2 takes a swipe at Boy1

Boy2 walks away.

Boy1 feels proud.*

*I added in for some sort of ending.

I could take all you pansies on.

This thread inspired so much confidence in the next generation of Englishmen. For a start your supposed to challenge the the guy to fisticuffs, the proceed outside in an orderly manner, taking the time to remove you blazer or jacket. Fighting is a civilized sport, no calling your opponent a retard, it is just bad form. Old chap.

All it was, was.

Boy1

Boy2

Boy1 comes over and grabs Boy2, throws him on floor.

Boy2 on floor gets up.

Boy2 points at Boy1.

Boy2 takes a swipe at Boy1

Boy2 walks away.

Boy1 feels proud.*

*I added in for some sort of ending.

ah thanks.

cmon guys grow up.

exactly but we do it in a fun and gentle way where nobody gets hurt but cooper thought it would be funny to basically kick someone in the nuts....well u cant exactly not get hurt from that lol

no i bet you couldn't for obvious reasons

I'll try and not make a Burnout Takedown referance.....takedown sounds like the most retarded game on earth, people "taking down" other people, its really just an excuse to beat people up.

What if everyone involved knows whats happening, the risks and the mild beatings that could come their way, and consents? I won't deny, it is a pretty stupid and pointless activity, but it can be quite fun.

my question is why the fuck is this on a nintendo forum! lol!! it was summit that happened at school 2day wow 2moz is gunna be fun well its past 11 30 and i have 2 get up early so tata everyone

Tell us what happens,no one likes a cliffhanger!

Well it's not as if your trying to stop people reading it anyway...

But weird and wonderfull things happen on the world of Nintendo forums.Meh i'm bored of this now.