NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Marshmellow

What's the scariest thing you've witnessed?

I'm not talking about movies or anything like that I'm talking about stuff that really happened that you saw, that ended being on National News or International News.

For Example 9/11 if you saw this when it was happening this is what I'm talking about.

I saw 4 Boyscout Leaders die, I was about 20-30ft from where it happened. Freaked the shit out of me.

Ouch thats a nasty one.

I saw a ghost in Skipton castle... shit me up for life. I'm still scared of them to this day.

skipton_front.jpg

T_T

I felt a hand on my head late one night when i was sleeping, and when i woke up there was nothing there. The thing was my grandmother died the night before.....wierd

I saw and old lady getting runnover a few weeks ago, just like 5feet behind me.

It was awesome.

My bank balance being minus 11p (5 minutes ago)

Someone paypal me money !_!

I was at a rowing practice once, and I was climbing on some rocks next to the sea, waiting for the other team to come back with our boat.

From the rocks, I looked into the water, and saw a white thing under the water. I looked at it some more, and it looked like the head of a creature. And it was just staring.

I looked for a few more seconds, absolutley terrified, then left.

One night I was in bed and suddenly I got hit on the head real hard. As if someone hit me with a baseball bat, strangely enough there was no pain, but I felt such a hard impact. It was something really weird.

Also, when I was little, also in bed, I had an arm pulling my leg from under my mattress while I saw weird faces in the curtains laughing at me. It was probably overactive imagination, but it felt so real and I still remember it to this day.

But I've never seen any scary happen in front of me, thankfully enough.

I went to cross a road on my bike when i was about 14, never looked and a guy grabed me before i went on and pulled me back. As he done that a car flew past.

I could have died :(

A car crash I had back in november. Did a 360 spin in the middle of a road at 50 mph and ended up in a verge. I thank whatever saved me that day, I find it hard to believe it was a coincidence nothing was coming in the other direction in the middle of rush hour on a busy road... If something was I wouldn't be typing this.

It was awesome.

Is it wrong I laughed?

Is it wrong I laughed?

I don't think so, I certainly did :D Can't think of anything particularly scary that I've seen but there was this time a bus went by me an inch from knocking me over. Felt like I was paralysed for half a second while it rushed by my face...odd.

For me it's just the solid ground coming at my face really fast.

Thats when I went over my handlebars.

I havnt seen anything as bad as other people. I feel ..safe.

I cant remember if this actually happened cuz I've supressed most of my childhood, but my mother being smashed through the glass of a door. Oh, and a car coming right at my face after some **** knocked me off my bike next to a main road. Scary shit.

i saw a man set himself on fire, it was in protest of his family not allowed into the country just outside government house

Funny this thread should start now because on my way to Barnsley tonight(well yesterday technically) there was a car on its side on the motorway, which was closed off, and behind was what I'm pretty sure was a dead body never have I felt such emotion especially considering I was a few hundred metres on a bus from it.

Mine is like one of the previous posts. A couple of years ago I was on the bus with my friends and there was loads of traffic, which was unusual for the area we were in. We eventually got off the bus and walked because we weren't that far from where we were going. We then noticed what was holding everyone up, a truck had run over an old lady.. We could just see her feet sticking out from underneath, it was horrible.

Besides from that, it'd probably be the crazy ass hallucinations I had last year when I went a few nights without sleep, scared the hell outta me!

well, i know you said no movies, but all i can say is "threads".

seriosuly, its an old movie based on the effects of a nuclear strike in britain, its from the 70's and the fact that it isn't far from what would happen shit me up.

actual scary things that happened, there was a noise when i went back to my student house after christmas, i was the only one in, i could hear some one at the front door, coming in. i went out, sword at the ready, to find my housemate was already back, and had poped to the shops. havent been more glad to see her then when she last walked through the hall in a towel.

the ghost inccident, uneasy but actualy far more relaxing then scary. seriosuly. one of the best moments of my life.

none of it made the news though, my persoanl life dosen't pull in the headlines that often, outher then the time i got that shipman bugger back for his taking the bars out of the bed gag, ho-ho, got ya good mate!

The scariest thing I ever witnessed was, posting on a thread here, and then I wen't to the forum index, and it was marked as UNREAD!!

That is pretty damn scary,you'll give me nightmares Dante :heh:

I'll post some of my experiences later on during the day(to tired at the moment)

Most of my experiences was when I was younger,so look forward to them.

It was awesome.

67a8be9b552b3ff812af90190c615a45.gif

You are bizarre.

The epic thread. It was scary and repulsive, yet I couldn't stay away.

This thread has made me realise my life hasn't really seen anything scary enough that I can recall?

One time on a school trip coach, my friend started proper monging out and he's so mild it was strange and I thought he was gonna kill me, then 5-10 minutes later he was normal with no recollection, he was like sleepwalking/talking/murdering or something, but it was bloody scary at the time.

Another thing, not quite so scary in my mind, yet all of us were litterally doing the rabbits caught in headlights thing, one time on fireworks night like 5 years ago some people drop past and threw a firework out of the window at us/in front of us, and all we could do was stop in our tracks, stand there staring at it til i exploded, it was weird, you'd think we'd have moved away or shielded our eyes or something, but I think we was just all in shock. Like I said though, not really scary.

Sign in to follow this