NEurope
Guest Jordan

Pointless facts about yourself!

Speaking of shaving, I forgot my razor when I came home for Easter and have grown mutton chops.

No waxing, that'd be too painful. Plus I tried it on my legs once and didn't pull a single hair. Not fun.

*thinking more like those chemical things that remove your hair*

But....but....chemicals and all-sorts down...*there*.....:hmm:

But....but....chemicals and all-sorts down...*there*.....:hmm:

That's why I said I'm still looking. XD

Two shaved hot chicks? Maaaaan i love NE.

I think you'll find that 90% of women shave. :heh:

(That's coming from a girl in my Modern Studies class)

Zorgvuldig ben! Be careful!!

XP

I havnt shaved yet. I just havnt grown anything on my face that warrants a shave. It's really wierd and kinda depressing. I want a beard.

Toothpaste,they git rid of eyebrows so why not ::shrug:

But never thought i'd hear 2 attractive girls come out and say that.

I havnt shaved yet. I just havnt grown anything on my face that warrants a shave. It's really wierd and kinda depressing. I want a beard.

Trust me you're better off putting off shaving for as long as possible. I hate shaving.

Zorgvuldig ben! Be careful!!

XP

Not exactly the right words ('Wees voorzichtig' is what it should be), but thanks, I will be. :heh:

But never thought i'd hear 2 attractive girls come out and say that.

Toothpaste? O.o

Never heard of that before. I just use the good old tweezers for the eyebrows. ='D

And like Moria said, I don't think it's uncommon for girls to shave these days. Though there's a ton of different "shapes" people shave in and stuff. X3

Trust me you're better off putting off shaving for as long as possible. I hate shaving.

Agreed, thanks to my Arabic genes i have to shave every day or so... Not that i do, but after 3 days i have a full fuck off beard going on.

Agreed, thanks to my Arabic genes i have to shave every day or so... Not that i do, but after 3 days i have a full fuck off beard going on.
Wait three days, post here. Go on, satiate my curiosity.

Not exactly the right words ('Wees voorzichtig' is what it should be), but thanks, I will be. :heh:

And like Moria said, I don't think it's uncommon for girls to shave these days. Though there's a ton of different "shapes" people shave in and stuff. X3

Yeah I just used an online translator! I'm not as multilingual as some on here!

:o

Most girls would shave or at least trim nowadays. Its like an accepted if not expected norm.

Edit: This was my 3,333rd post. :)

yer shaving is overrated, I just use a electric one, normal razor suck and hurt :P also I'm not trusted with a blade.

Dude, what toothpast have you been using?

When you get a beard, you'll wish it didn't have one. It's troublesome having to shave.

EDIT: Shaved girls= WIN x infinity

Agreed. Shaving sucks. Although fortunately my beard grows in blonde so it can't be seen until after 5 days or so.

Shaving is really a pain in the arse, especially for us darkhaired guys. Seriously, blondies have it easy.

I've used an electric shaving thingy in the past, but I didn't enjoy it. But, then again, I think the product I used was quite cheapy, so maybe I should look around?

Still, shaving with a normal razor blade is satisfying.

Agreed. Shaving sucks. Although fortunately my beard grows in blonde so it can't be seen until after 5 days or so.

I got away with that until last June. Now I have to shave every day. It's a pain in the arse to shave even the tiniest growth just cuz a Cheif might see it.

Oh, and I'm a fellow pube trimmer. It has to be done.

I agree with the shaving issue. To be clean shaven all the time I would have to shave everyday as they do the army. But no way can I be arsed with that. I usually leave it for a week and look like tom hanks on cast away then if I can be bothered shave it off then :)

I have to shave every few days otherwise I geta fair bit of stubble. Trying t grow some lamb chops for comedy value atm though. Oh, shaving pubes for me is a no-go - my chin itches enough, thanks.

Thread revive!

I used to think FTW meant Fuck The World. I have no idea why.

I have to shave every few days otherwise I geta fair bit of stubble. Trying t grow some lamb chops for comedy value atm though. Oh, shaving pubes for me is a no-go - my chin itches enough, thanks.

Doesn't itch for me at all lol.

Yeah it sucks having dark hair. I haven't shaved for 2 days and i'm getting a bit of a beard.

I made out with a very hot girl, i consider that to be pointless for many reasons mostly since I'm gay.