NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Slaggis

Family Guy, American Dad, Futurama or the Simpsons?

Family Guy, American Dad, Futurama or the Simpsons?  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Family Guy, American Dad, Futurama or the Simpsons?

• American Dad
    • Family Guy
    • The Simpsons
    • Futurama

That poll is cruel because I can hardly decide, they all are awesome but at the moment Family Guy is my favorite.

american dad is still the best, not by much though, family guy is growing on me, its just so random, like when louis takes drugs, such a funny moment.

Anyone thats not seen american dad, here's a link to the episode where the alien in the family gets a nose to look like kevin bacon, and stans boss kills his date!

http://www.dailymotion.com/related/2714555/video/x1m6md_american-dad-s03e15-part-1/1

Family Guy,love it,so random and the stuff they can come up with is fantastic.

I love Futurama,South Park and i've seen some American Dad but Family Guy wins it.

Futurama! With its impending comeback it will soon rule the cartoon airwaves!

I'm amazed how little votes The Simpsons has had. Sure it's consistently terrible now, but from Seasons 4 - 9 it is consistently jaw dropping in it's excellence. The episode with the Box Factory is enough by itself to beat every episode of every other show. And the episode with the Planet Of The Apes musical... is there anything funnier than that segment?

"I hate every ape I see, from Chimpan-A to Chimpan-Z and you'll never make a monkey, out of me"

Absolute genius, and not even South Park at it's best can match up.

So they've gone downhill recently, so what. The four seasons of brilliance are enough to make up for any shortcomings.

Pretty much the first ten season of Simsons are solid gold. About the only reason Simpsons has gone shit is because they've literaly run out of things to write and Fox refuse to let them die.

I'm amazed how little votes The Simpsons has had. Sure it's consistently terrible now, but from Seasons 4 - 9 it is consistently jaw dropping in it's excellence. The episode with the Box Factory is enough by itself to beat every episode of every other show. And the episode with the Planet Of The Apes musical... is there anything funnier than that segment?

"I hate every ape I see, from Chimpan-A to Chimpan-Z and you'll never make a monkey, out of me"

Absolute genius, and not even South Park at it's best can match up.

So they've gone downhill recently, so what. The four seasons of brilliance are enough to make up for any shortcomings.

I loved the Simpsons years ago, but now it's all very dull. (even the so-called classics). And that chimpan- thing would be classed as a 'generic bad pun' in Futurama.

I've just started watching Family Guy on Sundays nights on BBC2. I hardly laugh out loud during it, it is just sooo entertaining and random in my view, not "funny". Yet I love it and it's TV you can watch over and over without getting bored of the same episodes I'd say.

South Park... but I voted for futurama, simpson is close behind.

no-ones voting for american dad? :sad:

Its the best cartoon sitcom out thier...at least one person gets killed in every episode! You can't get better than that now..can you? (though family guy is awesome aswell its just not, laugh out loud awesome)

Simpsons movies though looks like a return to form, because, well, the trailers rock

simpsons is a classic, but its getting old, quickly, not funny anymore.

never found futurama funny, never really liked it.

american dad is funny some times but its.... i dont know, not the same as family guy.

family guy in my oppinion is one of the funniest shows ever, racist humour, sarcasm, randomness, political comedy and the rest, its too funny. every time there is majour world incident, family guy capitalises on it (eg. zidane, micheal Moor, the floods in america, ect..)

Favourite quote from each:

Stewie: "You call those cheap implants breasts? Those aren't breasts. Those are lies!"

Stan: "My wife didn't spend eight hours squeezing our son out of her birth canal just so you could shove his face right back in there!"

President of Nutronia: "If I die, tell my wife: 'Hello'."

Grandpa: "Oh Son, why are you all avoiding me? Is it because you look into my withered eyes and see the grim spectre of death!?"

(Brief Pause)

Homer: "Yes but there's more."

i think south park should be on that list instead of futurama.

South park is a bit 'different' to those i chose. its great, yeh, but i didn't think it fitted in the list...sorry!

i think south park should be on that list instead of futurama.

You must be kidding if South Park was to be included it has to be at the expense of The Simpsons not Futurama as The Simpsons has never really been that funny now that I look back at it.

TBH I think out of the four, Family Guy is the worst..still awesome, but the worst! I don't understand it has the most votes!

1) Futurama - A work of art!

2) American Dad - "Hey,boss! Look! The eraser is stuck up Bin Laden's pooper! " Classic! Stan is hysterical!!

3) The Simpsons - Hit and miss, but I still love it!

4) Family Guy - Very funny, a bit too random and Stewie isn'y funny anymore, I prefered him when he wanted to kill Louis and take over the work.

The Simpsons are not as good as they use to be.

Family Guy is ok

Futurama has a nice level of comedy with out going over the top.

South Park has its moments.

American Dad I don't really care for it.

I vote for For Futurama

I never got Futurama. American Dad annoys me, though it has its funny moments. The Simpsons was once awesome, but now, its terrible. Family Guy is good, some boring episodes some amazing.

I prefer Family Guy, but I don't need to choose, because I can watch them all! MWAWAWAWAWAWA!!!

Sign in to follow this