• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paj!

• chairdriver

• Slaggis

• Dan_Dare

Guest Jordan
I found a link all by myself thank you very much; it wasn't hard, but it was very nice of you to offer help. I'll not be buying it. Or listening to it.

Probably one of the smartest moves you've ever made my dear Odwin.

Everyone loving Britney Spears' new song- Gimme More??

Tis rather great.

Listen Here if you haven't heard it.

No it isn't and I'm one who defends bands that are generally disliked for being "radio trash".

I'm fairly sure Britney did not write this song, didn't make the beats or even sing it. I'm near enough certain this is some generic pop trash the producer created somehow and then put it under the britney moniker so it sells some copies. Britney is in no condition to make an album, she was barely able to record a video for one of these songs.

No, it's so bad. And I like accept all musical genres. It's like 10 years out of date hip-pop. No where near as good as Nely Furtado etc.

I read what you said and started laughing. Not because of what you were saying because I agree the song does suck. I mean the "like". Friends syndrome.

:nono::)

She sucks, I mean she sucked before but at least the music was listenable - now she is just a washed up slut on crack.

She will get a bunch of rubbish rappers to try and save the album and it wont work! Just watch

Danja

Sean Garrett[

Dr. Luke[

T-Pain[

The Clutch

They're the main people she's worked with (producers), any of them any good?