• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paj!

• chairdriver

• Slaggis

• Dan_Dare

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no "her" really. Its a joke from How I Met Your Mother. One of the characters is revealed to have been a teenage pop star. It, combined with the slap bet subplot, makes it the best episode from that show.

Everytime I hear that song I can't help but smile.

Im really liking Stronger, though i prefer daft punk's, this is a real good version.

Also, why does everyone rave over Kate Nash? I'm not really a fan..

Also, whoever was gonig on about depeche mode, check number 34 on my last.fm :D

Haggis, Avril Lavigne related question.

Which of her albums d oyou like best, and why?

Erm, I'm not really too sure actually, they're different styles so it's hard to choose a certain one as better than the others. I love the new one, because it's just fun, playful and some of the beats are pretty damn catchy. I love the ums because of the tone of the whole album, the teenage angst,and that it's all dark and emotional with a rock sort of edge to it. I love the first one because of the catcy beats and country feel. Though for the album with the lyrics I can relate too most would be ums.

All in all though I'd say tbdt.

My favourite tracks off each album would be:

Let go: Unwanted and in my world

UMS: Freak out, Nobody's home and Take me away

TBDT: One of those girls, Hot, contagious, Keep holding on and the b-side "alone"

On another note, I can't stop listening to muse and the all american rejects.

I think after many many many (just did that for the effect really) years I finally have a favourite band; The Format.

I can listen to them no matter what, and according to my last.fm I do. I really want to see them live but they're not coming to the UK until at least next year :(

Plus they have an ubercool website: http://www.theformat.com/ Lookit!