N-Europe

Your bullshit.

Soz couldn’t resist

The albums been getting pretty average reviews (from what I've read). Most complain about the lyrics which in some cases are apparently terrible. The review in the times said "half the country will love it, and the rest will hate it". Basically sums it up.

(I'm on the hate side, I hated the single so have no interest in the album)

• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paj!

• chairdriver

• Slaggis

• Dan_Dare

Top Posters In This Topic

Name me a better summer tune please

Honestly jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince - summer time is the best ever.

I hate the way on kate nash's album they have like refixed the tracks, the same way they did with jamie t so it looses any charm it had in the first place.

I also when rappers say nigger completely unnecessarily, its like seriously, think of something more relevant to say instead of using a word to fill space.

Honestly jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince - summer time is the best ever.

Quote of the month..

Class Song...

However I do have to vouch for Shapeshifters-Lolas Theme it's a very good song, brings back memories of Summer '04 Rafa Benitez first game at Wrexham, driving down on a lovely summers day in my new strip..

Ahhhhh.....

Gentlemen, these summer songs are all well and good but you're forgetting a really classic:

Six Pence Non The Richer's Kiss Me!

what a track. It was the mid 90's: Dawson's Creek was on saturday tv (after spiderman no less) and this little charmer of a track fit so well. Brilliant!

The albums been getting pretty average reviews (from what I've read). Most complain about the lyrics which in some cases are apparently terrible. The review in the times said "half the country will love it, and the rest will hate it". Basically sums it up.

(I'm on the hate side, I hated the single so have no interest in the album)

I have the album and love it. I also love her. She was one of the best acts I saw at Latitude festival. 12:30am small poetry tent, on her own with an acoustic guitar doing all her songs.

She is amazing. :heart:

and it's not even her song ;)

it's a cover of Kaiser Chiefs - Oh My God

Oh yeh! I new I'd heard it somewhere. How thick am I eh?

I prefer the lily allen one tbh. Though as you seemed to imply, it doesn;t really say much if my favourite song of hers is a cover lol.

Gentlemen, these summer songs are all well and good but you're forgetting a really classic:

Six Pence Non The Richer's Kiss Me!

what a track. It was the mid 90's: Dawson's Creek was on saturday tv (after spiderman no less) and this little charmer of a track fit so well. Brilliant!

For reminding me of that, you are now king.