• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paj!

• chairdriver

• Slaggis

• Dan_Dare

Who gives a shit about a musician selling out? Why does it even matter? :wtf:

It does. The publisher decides everything... and 98% of times, the music goes sour.

I actually agree. I mean as long as you still love the music, then who really gives a rats ass?

The problem is, the music gets worse... Look at Regina Spektor.

It does. The publisher decides everything... and 98% of times, the music goes sour.

Well, in the end it's all up to the artist, but as long as I still enjoy their music then it doesn't bother me one bit and it annoys me you get thousands of fans telling you to boycott someone just because they decided they wanted to make some hard earned cash out of the music they've been making.

Look at Regina Spektor.

Begin To Hope is still good, it's just a different style. Everything's relative after all. It's worse than her other stuff, but still.

I got into her through Fidelity, as most people did recently, but then discovered Soviet Kitsch et al, and ta-da. So sometimes having some radio-friendly songs is a good thing.

Begin To Hope is still good, it's just a different style. Everything's relative after all. It's worse than her other stuff, but still.

I got into her through Fidelity, as most people did recently, but then discovered Soviet Kitsch et al, and ta-da. So sometimes having some radio-friendly songs is a good thing.

Ah, yes, Begin To Hope isn't awfull... but you gotta admit, it's a whole lot worst then Soviet K.

You know Regina Spektor? Well...I'm pretty weirded out by that.

I said the sucked a few pages back, but why do you suddenly hate them after today?

Being constantly subjected to their trite, lyrically meaningless crap all day thru a bar jukebox probably had something to do with it.

You know Regina Spektor? Well...I'm pretty weirded out by that.

Being constantly subjected to their trite, lyrically meaningless crap all day thru a bar jukebox probably had something to do with it.

Ah right. I just can't stand them due to the lead singer being suck a dickhead.

I got into her through Us on MTV2's 120 minutes.

After today, anyone who likes Razorlight; I hope you choke to death on some meaty, hairy mans penis.

*Begins chocking*

I thought Johnny Borrell had done something truely shocking today or something, was dissapointed for a second :p I don't mind them. They're nothing special, but nothing that causes me any great offense.

I love Fidelity (ironic) but apart from a slight 'I should' I have never bothered to check out Regina Spektor's backcat.

Currently guilty pleasuring over Thks Fr Th Mmrs and while I normally despise FOB it does remind me of someone I slept with a few weeks back. Oh and I'm listening to Sic Transit Gloria...Glory Fades many times to know it inside out.

I know none of you will even care as you can't understand shit of what he's saying, but there's a Portuguese MC to wich I bow. The man is just right about everything he says. Wish there were more like this one over here. Valete, I bow to you. Indeed a visionairy. His first album was slightly meh due mainly to some of the rythms in is voice... this time around, the man tells it straight, like it is and to your face! Fucking love him.