• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paj!

• chairdriver

• Slaggis

• Dan_Dare

Mega influx of album alert!

I bought Joni Mitchell's new album, amazing as always.

I borrowed Paramore, Kt Tunstall and Gossips new album from Chairdriver

I dl'd Brave by J.Lo, Change by Sugababes and Family by LeAnn Rimes.

The last 3 I dl'd because I was never gonna buy them realistically. Brave is good, typical upbeat dance music, and Family is an excellent country album. I'll buy some of the singles from it to make up for dl'ing it. Not listened to Change yet.

I went to HMV to get Melon Collie And The Infinite Sadness, but it ws 18 pounds!

Its a totally new track not a bonus track from A Weekend In The City.

I know it is a new track from a new single that comes out next month.

Only saying that Bloc Party always seem to have news songs on other albums or singles.

Anyone listened to Bloc Party's new track Flux?

It's so awesomely awesome it hurts in a good way.

Im a big bloc party fan, seen them 5 times now and going again in december but this new track im not sure about. Think it will grow on me but it just seems like a 90's techno europop track from sweden with keles voice or something I dunno. It's a brave move.

I really wanted to get tickets for the electric proms gig they are doing. It's gonna be a strange gig with all their songs being backed by a choir and such. Would be awesome to experience that. Ah well.

In other musical related news im still loving the babyshambles album. I know a lot of you hate pete but seriously this album is amazing.

Oxigen or whoever else can feel free to slate me, but Without You by Christina Aguilera is a fucking fantastic song.

Back To Basics is a very strong album, despite it being a double album.

All the tracks have some kind of life, IIRC, and theres some really good ones.

Not repressing your true music taste ftw.

I don't get why people have been saying Biffy Clyro's new track sounds like a Snow Patrol song. "Because it's slow", that's why!

Sounds fuck all like Snow Patrol, sounds like Biffy Clyro. Because it is Biffy Clyro!

Listen for yourself.

http://www.n-europe.com/forum/showpost.php?p=575502&postcount=64221

I can't stop listening to Pendulum at the minute! Hopefully I shall soon be getting tickets to see them in November as well, I want to go so much. Anyone else got any opinions on them?

F**k it, I lied, it's Drum and Bass. What you gonna do? :heh: