NEurope

Inside of me, there's a tiny tiny chav, thet just wants to be loved. Thankfull many years of private schooling and good music has crushed him into almost nothing.

All of a sudden;

"Homogenic is like a shard of my soul, flung into the human diemsion by a michievous djinn."

makes perfect sense.

Fuck, Bruce Springsteen is the shit. Screw you all and your pussy ass music :)

That aid, those are just solo females...I never really tend to compare different type of act. Placebo is pretty high up, as is Garbage and Goldfrapp.

come again?

I bought Box Of Secrets by Blood Red Shoes today.

It's pretty awesome.

I'd totally have sex with both the members. Lol.

"Homogenic is like a shard of my soul, flung into the human diemsion by a michievous djinn."

makes perfect sense.

What the fact that Mischievous and Dimension are both spelt incorrectly.

come again?

Placebo.

*leaves*

---

Currently listening to Sia - The Girl You Lost To Cocaine (Stonebridge Radio Edit)

She needs more recognition here.

A lot of everything really. (that helps:heh: ) Tbh I listen to whatever takes my mood and Im pretty open minded about different

music so feel free to request stuff.

Mainly these days Jazz,Smooth Jazz, Acid Jazz expecially, Sade,Jamiroquai,Nujabes,Tribe called Quest, Massive Attack etc.

I like Reggae also and Ska (Matisyahu, Bob Marley, Damien Marley etc.)

I also like Hip-Hop a lot but not you're mainstream stuff.(Akon,Tpain, Souija Boy:shakehead ) But people like K-os, Talib Kweli, Lupe Fiasco, Common,Nas etc. Also like some UK stuff Kano,Sway,Wiley.

I like also Rock not so much Indie a bit of Metal also (Alexisonfire,Enter Shikari,Bloc Party, Muse, Hard-fi, RATM, Arctic Monkeys, Coldplay a bit:heh:

Also like instrumental rock and anything with a good beat as I love playing the drums.

I like (Sean Penn, Jose Gonazales, Stevie Wonder, Micheal Jackson *who doesn't*)

Also listen to Soul, RnB, Funk like Erkah Badu,James Brown Chaka Khan, Living Colour.

Sometimes I listen to Classical to calm down, or relax or if Im working.

Oh Yeh I also got quite into Garage and Dance in the 90's *dunno why* so like that even though don't really listen to it that regularly.

Theres probably other stuff I just can't remember right now:heh:

What about you? Whats your musical taste?

Awesome! :D There is a lot of stuff you like! :grin: Muse FTW!

Hmm.. my musical taste...?

Well i pretty much like anything! (also helpful :heh:) Though i do have a varied taste!

I can't say i have listened to much Jazz, Reggae, Ska or Hip Hop really though!

Though i don't mind giving it a go! I'll listen to some of the people you have listed up there and check them out! :D

At the moment I really like Bat fo Lashes and today i have been listening to a lot of Regina Spektor again and Antony and the Johnsons! :)

Placebo.

*leaves*

---

Currently listening to Sia - The Girl You Lost To Cocaine (Stonebridge Radio Edit)

She needs more recognition here.

ok you missed the point. You listed them under female vocalists. I won't go as far as to say Brian Molko would really mind, but his balls would probably call out that mistake.

Really been into Eisley and the Hush Sound.

Female vocalist lead in both and jazzy blues for the latter band.

or else: if you havent listened to The Hush Sound i recommend them if you are into eisley!

The Hush Sound, jazzy blues? Are you crazy? You can't compare piano rock with jazz or blues!

The Hush Sound, jazzy blues? Are you crazy? You can't compare piano rock with jazz or blues!

Really? I wouldnt say piano rock. Its the whole sound of the band not the way the piano is played which I am going by!

had a quick listen on youtube and ive got to say i don't know where your coming from comparing it to jazz/blues. Thought it was pretty crap too.

I'm watching the Disney Hercules movie, and I forgot how much I loved all the songs.

"It's too cliche - I won't say I'm in love."

had a quick listen on youtube and ive got to say i don't know where your coming from comparing it to jazz/blues. Thought it was pretty crap too.

That would be because it is pretty crap.

Brand New - Fork And Knife is amazing. You can hear it here

It's amazing... the shit people listen to. And the fun part is, they delude themselves into thinking they're actually listening to good music. Dear god, please kill the modern music business.

I'll stick with The Boss.

'I'm a thief in the house of love and I can't be trusted!'

I love the fact that my band is doing a cover of Joanna Newsom's The Book Of Right-On.

It sounds pretty shit compared to the original, but it's fun doing it.

ok you missed the point. You listed them under female vocalists. I won't go as far as to say Brian Molko would really mind, but his balls would probably call out that mistake.

You misunderstood.

I just said, "Those are just female solo artists though," and went on to list others.

I understand your confusion. The word "solo" and the fact the other two bands are female fronted.

I love the fact that my band is doing a cover of Joanna Newsom's The Book Of Right-On.

It sounds pretty shit compared to the original, but it's fun doing it.

You'd prefer a real song by her though, as that's cliched and her worst one (excl. 3 Little Babes), plus Fred was rude about her.

I dare you to actually cover Bjork for once.

AIIIII DAHRRR YO-E-EWE [/ Bjork]

It's amazing... the shit people listen to. And the fun part is, they delude themselves into thinking they're actually listening to good music. Dear god, please kill the modern music business.

Let people have their own opinions :p

(although F&K ain't the best BN song)

Let people have their own opinions :p

(although F&K ain't the best BN song)

I believe you've got it wrong. That would be "BN isn't the best F&K song". And I'm not against people having their own opinions. I don't like however when they say "it's amazing", instead of "I think it's amazing". There's a huge difference there. :heh:

I'll stick with The Boss.

'I'm a thief in the house of love and I can't be trusted!'

"The highways jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power drive." :awesome:

"The highways jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power drive." :awesome:

+ win :)

you really can't top lyrics like that for rock tunes. Classics.