NEurope

Well I don't have any soft string music. I did have a think though, briefly. Then I realised my music library is too awesome.

Nobody listens to anything anybody posts here. They just come in, orgasm over a song/artists and the next person does the same :p

On the contrary, one of my favourite bands (mewithoutYou) is purely down to the recommendation of a certain guy called jayseven in this very thread.

Love it ^_^

Will be downloading :D

ooooh Haggis, I also got Solange's album, it's amazing, in a weird way XD

Wasn't what I was expecting, but still love it :heart:

Awesome, glad you like it. The album that songs off, "Hook Me Up" is fantastic, it's such a great electric/pop/dance album. That's the 4th single off it in Australia, you should check out the other videos. Their first albums a bit more...pop/rock.

--

Oh cool! I love the track you sent me of hers, and you're right it's definitely better than the one released in the UK.

On the contrary, one of my favourite bands (mewithoutYou) is purely down to the recommendation of a certain guy called jayseven in this very thread.

*high-fives repeatedly*

... Sanchez; this thread is easily divisable between the heavy metallers like bard, Tom and oxygen, then the teeny-boppers like haggis, paj, chair, etc. Then there's the feeble like us who get ignored because we're not cool enough :P

Soo... New slipknot album is shite. New finch album may have potential. Etc.

then the teeny-boppers like paj,

:blank:

What? Because I own a Britney Spears album (From about 10 years ago, and I DL'd the last one illegally...), and like some Madonna stuff, that makes me some fan of High School Musical/Miley Cyrus/Jonas Brothers/Shit fan?

Please.

It's not like I consider everything I listen to, to be on the same level, quality-wise.

Please don't lump me in as a "teeny-bopper", it actually really annoyed me.

Well actually it's more just to do with you guys being up-to-date with the charts these days, and that you're teenagers. Makes me feel old!

Who cares if people call you "teeny-bopper"?

I mean, the only thing that matters is that you enjoy the music you listen to right? Doesn't matter if it's by Miley Cyrus or Michael Jackson ^_^

Currently I'm listening to Paris Hilton's album, and tbh, it's not half bad :)

Well actually it's more just to do with you guys being up-to-date with the charts these days, and that you're teenagers. Makes me feel old!

The only way I know what's no.1 is the few and far between times I look at iTunes store, and that's only DL's...

But yeah, I guess you weren't trying to be demeaning.

By that definition I was a teeny-bopper from the years 2003-2005.

(as I worked on the entertainment department in Woolworths and was 16-18)

*high-fives repeatedly*

... Sanchez; this thread is easily divisable between the heavy metallers like bard, Tom and oxygen, then the teeny-boppers like haggis, paj, chair, etc. Then there's the feeble like us who get ignored because we're not cool enough :P

Soo... New slipknot album is shite. New finch album may have potential. Etc.

And I shall love you forever for it :heart:

New Finch album? I thought the new 4 track EP was all they were doing for now?

Woah I been to two great gigs this week.

Firstly went to see the Cribs at kings college student union (Tiny place) on Wednesday.They were amazing loved every second of it. Saw Kate Nash too in the crowd.

Then last night I saw the Foals at the Cross Kings pub in Kings Cross. Tiny place again well it was pub basically. Was mental packed but they were amazing. Coolest things was before and after the gig they were just hanging at the bar chatting with everyone. Gavin from Gavin and Stacey was there too :)

Then today I have downloaded Bloc Party's New album "Intimacy". After one listen I absolutely love it.

Firstly, let me say, what I've heard from The Mars Volta, I've liked, but this is one of the worst covers I've ever heard..

I mean...it works up until the chorus.

Original;

my sound card is fucked- what song is it, for future reference?

Birthday, by The Sugarcubes.

New Metallica single

Fucking awesome, especially the last half! Metallica's back motherfuckers!!

Lars still has steel rubbish bins for drums then. Sounds like a really crap version of the unforgiven to me.

Yeah, the drums are the only thing I don't like.

Sounds like they were tacked on afterwards.

Just managed to pick up 2 Oasis tickets for Wembley from See. They were sold out on wednesday but managed to get some cancellations woop! ring them now if you want tickets

Well its no Ride the lightening is it! I don't like to be cynical but Hetfield just sounded so uninterested at the beginning, the guitar sounded lazy compared to their old standards. To be fair it could be a stronger album than St Anger (not hard to beat) so I'll keep an open mind.