NEurope
flameboy

NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams

Earthbound!!! You heard it here first

If it's earthbound, it isn't that earthbound anymore. With all the stars and so.

If it's earthbound, it isn't that earthbound anymore. With all the stars and so.

The pictures may be showing that someone is heading for Earth. And therefore, Earthbound.

The pictures may be showing that someone is heading for Earth. And therefore, Earthbound.

Do you remember what irony is? Or sarcasm? I bet you don't. Apparantly everybody seems to be bad at understanding what i'm saying today.

Well assuming that this isn't fake i'd guess it's Nights since it's an old classic,but it is the time of the year for fakes :heh:

Do you remember what irony is? Or sarcasm? I bet you don't. Apparantly everybody seems to be bad at understanding what i'm saying today.

thing is what you said didn't sound either sarcastic or ironic....

Well assuming that this isn't fake i'd guess it's Nights since it's an old classic,but it is the time of the year for fakes :heh:

Still, I doubt they'd make the main feature a fake...would they? We'll it is NOM, so I suppose it's likely =(.

Still, I doubt they'd make the main feature a fake...would they? We'll it is NOM, so I suppose it's likely =(.

yeah you'd think they wouldn't go to so much effort to decieve..

I'd rather have a new Nights than a new Eartbound any day.

Not that either will ever happen.

I don't particually want either...

thing is what you said didn't sound either sarcastic or ironic....

You english have the sad point of never having to read subtitles. italics mean you have to lengthen it to place accent ont it - wich means something like 'It isn't that EeeaaarthBound, anymore' You see? Earth. It was a fucking joke!

Ah well, I probably ssuck at it. Watch out for my next one and PM me if it improved.

NOM and NGamer are both owned by the same publishers now, and I doubt they would both get the same exclusive. NGamer = Super Mario Galaxy and NOM = ??? Earthbound possibly?

NGamer = Super Mario Galaxy

NGamer = New Game AND Super Mario Galaxy.

Guys guys... have you miseed the posts saying it's the April issue?

Hmm... If this is for real I'm thinking / hoping it'll be:

start33zv9.png

Ditto...but the picture doesn't really seem to hit towards that...:(

NGamer's teaser appears to hint towards new information/exclusive about a new/existing Wii game, whilst 'step back in time' on ONM's teaser possibly refers to a Virtual Console classic?

When's the new Ngamer out then? It will probably be Super Mario Galaxy info and shots from the GDC, even tho I am hoping for a Star Wars game.

Meh, I learn from the past, and I remember the last ONM which proclaimed they have a huge new exclusive announcement was Battalion Wars Wii, which was revealed like 2 weeks before the magazine came out.

I trust that whatever game this is, will be leaked before the issue.

hmmmm... is it star wars? starfox? metroid prime 3? mario galaxy 2? :heh:

NiGHTS would be neat.

Probably Nights, then. Though possibly a new Earthbound, or Lylatwars sequel. :P

Explain the logic in teasing an april fools joke. This is real people....