NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Rummy

Who would like to help me out?

Hi N-Europe!

I haven't been around much lately, because I've got a big uni project that I'm doing due for next week.

It's a little study for my psychology mini project, and I kind of need some more participants, fast! I need to collect all my data(well, not all but about 15 more people minimum), score it, then analyse it, then write it up, then discuss it, all in under 2 weeks.

It's just 2 questionaires basically, and shouldn't take more than 10 minutes of your time to complete. If you do wanna help out and fill them in, email me or reply here with your email and I'll send you to questionaires and a little consent form(required because of ethics and all that malarky).

My uni email is [email protected]

Thanks to anyone who decides to help me out!

(Sorry if this shouldn't be here, but I was hoping it'd get noticed)

EDIT:Crap, I forgot to mention, I'm not sposed to test people under 18. Also edited my other post into here;

Quick rundown for people, as the consent form will say, you have the right to pull out at any time, and your data isn't going to be kept with your name so it'll all be confidential, and I'm not gonna be selling any of it, one thing I should have mentioned, I'm not really allowed to test people under 18 due to them ethics.

Informed consent! Don't say yes until you know what he's gonna do with the results ;)

You are all very very helpful people!

I'm gonna reply to everyone who's given me their email address, and if you haven't I can't send the questionaires(they're in word documents) unless someone knows where I could host them for free?

Quick rundown for people, as the consent form will say, you have the right to pull out at any time, and your data isn't going to be kept with your name so it'll all be confidential, and I'm not gonna be selling any of it, one thing I should have mentioned, I'm not really allowed to test people under 18 due to them ethics.

Also, for those wondering, it's just a personality questionaire and then a luck questionaire, it's just a study looking at how personality variables can predict the self rated luckiness scores, there's no clever deception or anything.

hehe, you're quite a disciplined psych student, saying the consent stuff and such - in first year everyone made up their results lol. I'm a little traumatised from helping my fellow students out last week, their studies were nasty. Anyway, my email is [email protected] if you want to send me one.

You could make up some of the results y'know :heh:

Serves you right getting stuck by taking psychology in the 1st place XP

Yeah I could, but I actually don't want to because I'm quite interested in the topic I chose, and I wanna see how my results turn out.

For everyone who has sent me back questionnaires, I'm just about to send out debriefs for you. I could still do with more people, the more the better really, so if anyone does want to help out, just send me an email!

Very big thanks to everyone who filled out the questionaires and sent them back to me!

I'm on the analyses and writeup now, as the project is due friday, this can be locked/dissappear'd/whatever happens to redundant threads.

Sign in to follow this