N-Europe

Contract Mobile Phones

Charlie

My current phone is playing up, again, so I'm looking to get a new phone but on a contract this time.

Basically, I'm looking for the cheapest contract possible (so far I've found a £15 / month one with 600 texts and 75 minutes on Three.co.uk) which comes with a free phone too.

Network doesn't really matter as I can just change my number over to that network...

Any ideas? What sort of contracts do you guys have?

Edit - Just remember that my mum's phone doesn't get a very good signal on T-Mobile, so if possible that should be avoided. :heh:

Charlie, Do not go on O2.

Whatever you do, just done, they scammed me over nearly £70 on my conract with shit i never asked for i know alot of people had the same problem to.

well I've been on O2 for a year now with no problems, always get a good signal as well

What deals do Orange have? They don't like my UCAS number....

Print screen, anyone?

Try it with/without the gaps or dashes. I know when I tried I put in 05-48489-08 or whatever it goes like, which didnt work, so I tried 054848908 and that did (or vice versa)

• 2 weeks later...
Well, I've just got back from the Three store. They have a special deal because they made a mistake in an advert, instead of paying £50 for the Motorola V3xx I got it for free on the £15 a month deal I was talking about. :)

Great, shame your stuck on the worse network known to man, with the shittiest customer service throughout the glalxy.

Great, shame your stuck on the worse network known to man, with the shittiest customer service throughout the glalxy.

I was actualling going to stick with Orange, but the guy in the Orange store convinced me otherwise. He really didn't have a clue what he was talking about. He wasn't going to let me take my Orange PAYG number to pay monthly because my brother was signing for the contract. I just walked next door into the Three shop and the guy was really cool, showed me how to use the phone and cool things it could do etc. £15 a month really is a bargain.