N-Europe

Miyamato GDC Keynote 18:30 GMT - Something on the cards tonight from Shigsy?

Guest Jordan

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How,?...

How can Nintendo do that, but everyone else can't, seriously if 3rd party games don't start following in Galaxy's footsteps then maybe they don't deserve to be bought.

P.S. This game looks the sex.

P.P.S. My nads are okay lads.

Because nintendo creates developer tools but don't share them with the development community especially since most of that will be done with normal mapping. Nintendo has tools but doesn't want to share them.

Because nintendo creates developer tools but don't share them with the development community especially since most of that will be done with normal mapping. Nintendo has tools but doesn't want to share them.

What makes you say that? Why would you suggest the most unprobable thing, instead of "Devs are lazy" or "Nintendo knows its own console better than third parties"?

How,?...

How can Nintendo do that, but everyone else can't, seriously if 3rd party games don't start following in Galaxy's footsteps then maybe they don't deserve to be bought.

P.S. This game looks the sex.

P.P.S. My nads are okay lads.

Tell Substeinar he can let go now.

While the textures are better then zelda for example , I would not use this as a reason to get too excited about graphical possibilities on the wii. There are huge portions of the game that is just black background which means that the actuall objects (of which there are reletively few) can use more of the power.

EDIT: cubes link is working for me ,the rest werent.