N-Europe

2 great new shows on BBC 2

gmac

Wow cool! I've seen all the shows already as they've aired in America. Season 2 has already started of American Dad, its starts off slow but give it a few weeks. Later in the series it's hullarious.

that is such a con the TV license. it really annoys me that you have to pay so much money for channels you dont even watch. the worst thing is you dont have a choice. if you have sky or what ever you choose to pay for those channels so if you watch it or not that is your choice but paying for the bbc really pisses me off.

It's great to know FG is finally coming back to the UK terrestrial (it's probably been on Sky I guess). At least now I won't have to resort to downloading the eps! :p

Haven't heard of American Dad before, but if it's half as good as FG then I can't wait!

terrestrial (it's probably been on Sky I guess).

Very rarely at late times on sky one.

I have already seen every episode at least 3 times, so I won't need to watch it on TV. I will watch American Dad however, which I never got round to acquireing.

I hope that season 4 of FG is better than the FG Film. I thought overall that film was quite crap with jokes not really working.. And oh how it dragged!

I've heard mixed reactions about American Dad... although none of them say its better than a bad episode of FG.

Still will be watching it anyway