NEurope
AshMat

GTA IV

Because it will help drive console sales.

Why xbox will have gta at the same time as ps3 and also sony is now lacking a real successful ip this Christmas. I don't see how this can be good for sony at all at least microsoft have halo 3 to get sales

lol how will this help sony sell consoles if it isn't going to be on it.

lol

Hang on am i missing something, i thought GTA was coming out for PS3 this year and the 360 next year?

And at Dante, PS3 has Time crisis, Rachet and Clank, Unreal Tourny, Haze and a few others.

No GTA IV is delayed till April 2008 at the earliest no matter what console it's on.

Shit sorry, totally picked it up wrong. Thought it was only the 360 version that had been put back. Please forgive.

Shit sorry, totally picked it up wrong. Thought it was only the 360 version that had been put back. Please forgive.

now that would of been massive

Fucking hell.

That said the 360 has a great run up to christmas even without GTA, so it's all good.

Hang on am i missing something, i thought GTA was coming out for PS3 this year and the 360 next year?

And at Dante, PS3 has Time crisis, Rachet and Clank, Unreal Tourny, Haze and a few others.

Ratchet and Clank!!!

Damn sony having a hold over me. They're forcing me to buy the console for ratchet and clank. (if I say forcing it makes me feel better about spending my parents money lol)

I need that game!

and this is bad news for the PS3, for this year anyway.

News has it that the PS3 version is miles behind in development compared to the 360 version, not to mention at E3 it looked very rough considering it was supposed to be out in a few months.

That and the Man Hunt 2 thing can't have helped.

I knew this was going to happen. This game better kick some fukin ass when it comes out!!!

News has it that the PS3 version is miles behind in development compared to the 360 version, not to mention at E3 it looked very rough considering it was supposed to be out in a few months.

That and the Man Hunt 2 thing can't have helped.

It's 2 weeks.

Its Aug 2nd, its was supposed to be out mid Oct. Thats atleast 6 weeks :p

But yeah, its not months either. So we're both wrong.

Wow, mainstream app of the year delayed... This will seriously hurt sales of PS3 and 360. MS have at least Halo 3 while PS3 don't seem to have a killer app this year. This will surely improve Wii sales instead...

This will surely improve Wii sales instead...

I didn't really think about that but now that you mention it, this is great news for Wii. I'm kinda gutted it's delayed but there are LOADS of games i want around oct/nov so it's not too bad.

Good news for Microsoft, good news for Take Two, good news for Nintendo and bad news for Sony. That's how I see this announcement of the new date.

Not sure if it's a good thing for us gamers. Depends on how much you were looking forward to the game, and whether there are other releases you would be buying this fall.

Not fussed. It'll give me more time to nail Halo 3, and I'll now buy Assassin's Creed earlier.

Yeah, I'm not bothered either. Would rather a game be as good as possible rather than rushed.

See Wind Waker (rushed) vs Twilight Princess (delayed)

Surprisingly i'm not that surprised by this....

Slightly dissapointed though!

However i have a very strong feeling a certain plumber could well do the samething....

Good news for Microsoft, good news for Take Two, good news for Nintendo and bad news for Sony. That's how I see this announcement of the new date.

Not sure if it's a good thing for us gamers. Depends on how much you were looking forward to the game, and whether there are other releases you would be buying this fall.

Good news for Take Two, doubt it seen as they have been laying people off around the world, and needed GTA 4 to try to balance their debts up.

Surely bad news for Take Two.

Good news for Take Two, doubt it seen as they have been laying people off around the world, and needed GTA 4 to try to balance their debts up.

Surely bad news for Take Two.

Well they were complaining about there being a lack of console hardware in homes from both Microsoft and Sony for them to be able to do the numbers they want with GTA IV. Suppose it could be good and bad news for them really and I see your point.

They do have Bioshock left for this holiday season, and with some of the phenomenal reviews that are coming in, then it could end up selling really well.