N-Europe

What do I do? (girl related)

Goron_3

Ok, got some girl related problems going on. Feel free to help guys :)

So basically there's this girl at my school called Sophie and she's in the year below me. Now, I catch a bus to school and she also happens to catch the bus from the same bus stop (so she's the first person i see in the morning and then last person i see in the afternoon...cute no?).

When i was in year 9 (so she was in year 8) we talked like all the time at the bus stop (kinda fancied her a little) but i i haven't fancied her since. Now i'm in year 12 and she's in year 11, and we've started talking a lot (especially in the evenings once the bus drops us off).

Now, i started to like her again around 2 weeks ago but i wasn't sure what to do with it. Even though i'm kind of popular (i'm not gona boast or anything, but yeah i'd like to say i've got a few close mates ), i've never been good with the girls i've fancied (never had a girlfriend you see). I've got a lot of close girl mates but i've never had good luck with girls i've liked.

Anyway, last week Sophie asks what i'm up to over the weekend and i mentioned i was going to the cinema, and she suggested that we go together because she really wanted to see Rocky balboa (so yeah...i saw it for the 3rd time lol). Before the film was about to start she mentioned valentines day and i asked her if she had anything planned (like me she didn't) so i did something crazy....i asked her if she wanted to see a film with me on V.day...and she said yes :hehe: God i was so nervous asking her :P

also, its kinda irrelevant but she said i smelt good (: peace: )

SO on valentines day, i bought her a rose and we went to see the film 'hot fuzz'. During the film (the part when he kicks the grandma in the face) we both burst out laughing and then she put her head on my shoulder and we held hands until the film finished. I can't really explain the feeling so i'm gonna steal a line from Rocky Balboa, but when we held hands i could kinda feel 'electric'.... if you get me. It was just really weird...felt almost ...right...

So what i'm wondering is...what do I do next? Was she being like that because she likes me back or just because we're kind of mates. i really really like her and someone else I know who's a friend of mine and of hers said she reckons we'd make a pretty good couple. What's also weird is that when i'm with her, she doesn't mind the fact that half the stuff i say is gibberish ( i can be quite talkative). She listens and we end up having a good laugh.

I'm going back to school on monday so your thoughts will be helpful. I can't stop thinking about her (blushes)!

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My suggestions:

- Carry on as normal. Stand a bit closer to her, tho (not too close)

- Organise some other time to go out together (just the two of you), chose somewhere close to where you live, and during the day. Ask her out while you are out (noone else in the way, and if she feels a bit uncomfortable about it, she can go home easily; after a few days, if she rejects you, she will probably act how she usually does around you)

Of course, the downside is that the info comes from someone who has yet to have a girlfriend. But it's what I would do.

Actually don't ask her out just yet... Ask her if she wants to go out to the cinema again at the weekend and then ask her then.

Phone her and ask her now!

wow aren't those the 2 most contradicting statements ever :smile:

It's my birthday next week (28th Feb) so I was wondering if I should ask her if she wants to go to the cinema on the saturday after....

That story is so cute man!!!! Makes me smile.....and no I'm not gay btw. lol.

Just ask her out, you've got nothing to lose. It looks like she likes you and you like her so go for it. Otherwise you'll end up regretting it, trust me.

Go for the kill mate.

wow aren't those the 2 most contradicting statements ever :smile:

It's my birthday next week (28th Feb) so I was wondering if I should ask her if she wants to go to the cinema on the saturday after....

Sorry, what I meant was phone her up now and ask if she wants to go to the cinema again this weekend. :heh:

At least text her or something to show her you're interested.

And in the words of a 10 year old...

[annoying sing-song voice]

Do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it.

[/annoying sing-song voice]

Just ask her out, you've got nothing to lose. It looks like she likes you and you like her so go for it. Otherwise you'll end up regretting it, trust me.

Yea, he's right about the regretting it part. You could even regret it for a very long time.

Try and do something different other then the cinema, go for a drink or a coffee or something. You guys have already met in the cinema so a bit of variety wouldn't hurt. You don't wanna go seeing the same film 3 times now would you??:wink: :wink: :wink: :smile:

I would suggest maybe going somewhere different on the next date rather than the cinema. Maybe for a drink (if you're old enough) or for something to eat, or just simply out for the day somewhere.... something where you can both have a laugh and talk rather than sitting in a cinema watching a film in silence.

But as the others have said, she obviously likes you so just go with the flow :)

EDIT: damn babooo beat me to it :D

Sorry, what I meant was phone her up now and ask if she wants to go to the cinema again this weekend. :heh:

At least text her or something to show her you're interested.

And in the words of a 10 year old...

[annoying sing-song voice]

Do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it.

[/annoying sing-song voice]

She got a new phone the other day (last one was screwed up).

REALLY annoyed i didn't get her number :(. i was just too nervous i think.

Cheers for the advice so far guys, it's really helping :).

I would suggest maybe going somewhere different on the next date rather than the cinema. Maybe for a drink (if you're old enough) or for something to eat, or just simply out for the day somewhere.... something where you can both have a laugh and talk rather than sitting in a cinema watching a film in silence.

But as the others have said, she obviously likes you so just go with the flow :)

Great minds think alike eh?:smile: :awesome:

3 words, man.

I am Gay.

Proclaim your love for the bum, and you will see one of two reactions.

1. Shock.

If she's shocked, it may be because she probably liked you.

"Damn, why does he have to be gay?"

2. Passive reaction.

She doesn't care. You're just a friend, so gay or straight doesn't make a difference.

3 words, man.

I am Gay.

1. Shock.

2. Passive reaction.

She doesn't care. You're just a friend, so gay or straight doesn't make a difference.

I might actually try that...seriously.

Yeah she obviously likes you. If you're nervous around girls then the best place to ask her out is on a date. Go to a park or something.

3 words, man.

I am Gay.

1. Shock.

2. Passive reaction.

I'm always telling my girlfriend that I'm gay. She's starting to get used to it by now though.