NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Lammie

Coolest Effing Anime Shirts

Stumbled across some awesome mecha themed shirts when I was out shopping the other day. Peed myself in excitement.

They're designed by a graffiti artist called Terratag (check his site at http://www.terratag.com) and are so damn cool I had to get two (would have got more but was low on funds.

Here's one of them.

Yea terratag make SICKK tees, i love the graffiti style mixed with mecha, will have to buy a few this summer

Ah, excellent I was wandering about this site because when I last looked they said they were getting some new designs, but then I forgot the name! Cheers for the reminder Lammie!

Nice, have you seen any of the joy stick junkies ones, their not about anime more about games, but some of them look nice.

25 quid aint that bad, they're good quality.

Better than paying 15 quid for a shitty Nike or Quiksilver tee.

£25's a bit steep when Threadless does excellent (though not anime) shirts for around £10.

The only person i know who does graf shirts charges £30 to do it, and you have to buy your own shirt on top of that....the punk. So if i had a choice i'd probably get those ones, plus their anime based and a lot better in terms of quality to what my mate does. But i can't be arsed to spend any money at the moment so i guess i'll just keep that site for later dates. Also domster where are you getting that shirt - its amazing.

25 quid aint that bad, they're good quality.

Better than paying 15 quid for a shitty Nike or Quiksilver tee.

No it isn't. Not that'd buy a Nike/Quiksilver, but it's all about value. Hell I wouldn't really pay 15 quid for a T-shirt.

No it isn't. Not that'd buy a Nike/Quiksilver, but it's all about value. Hell I wouldn't really pay 15 quid for a T-shirt.

Same, the £2.99 ones from sportsoccer will do me. :grin:

I wear a few Quiksilver T-shirts (I think) and they're pretty good stuff... probably overpriced, but my mother pays them (for now :))

In Terratag's pockets.

The man's an artist, he deserves it.

You could do the same with tipex for a fraction of the price :D

Sign in to follow this