NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Rummy

Hollyoaks

I think this actually does qualify for its own thread, seeing as how neighbours and eastenders have theirs, and I really want to talk about Hollyoaks! I just hope there are some other watchers out there.

Is it just me, or has it gone a tad bit downhill recently? One thing that is really getting on my nerves at the moment is this whole John Paul is gay storyline. I think it's actually a really good issue, and kind of good to a point, but does anyone else think that hannah's part is a bit melodramatic? She is really really getting on my nerves with it.

Maybe it was just for the past week, but there hasn't been much mention of the Max and Clare story, or the stuff withAmy(?), the pregnant one. Am I the only one who wants to see Clare get her comeupance? I missed half of it, mainly the big parts where she tried to kill Max, but even so, I'm annoyed at how she seems to have won. Also, where have Dom and Tony disappeared to? I didn't see them at all last week!

In short;

Hollyoaks, Discuss.

Remember people, Spoiler tags are your friends. They help prevent you from being an idiot and making people hate you, so use them!

Please?

I thought about making this before, but I just couldn't be arsed, haha. Nice one for this thread. :)

I love Hollyoaks,and I agree with you about the John Paul coming out storyline. I think they've handled it really, really well, and it was very hard not to sympathise with him. Honestly, that storyline alone has been better than anything we've seen in any other soap for a long time now.

Although, Hannah does piss me off. She should just shurrup already.

Hannahs a fucking prune! John-Paul is fucking gorgeous, and i love this TV show!

its less depressing than Eastenders or corrie and seems to be able to handly issues without making me want to slit my own wrists!

the whole john-paul coming out thing seems quite realistic except for all the scary mirror people thing, thats just freaky!

I think this actually does qualify for its own thread, seeing as how neighbours and eastenders have theirs

I disagree, Hollyoaks is predictable pap and not in the same league as Neighbours, Eastenders is undeserving too.

I disagree, Hollyoaks is predictable pap and not in the same league as Neighbours, Eastenders is undeserving too.

Eastenders can fucking die!!!!

I have watched Hollyoaks since it started and love it. It's the only soap I watch.

I quite like the storylines no matter how predictable they are and of course the women :)

On the current storylines the jean paul thing was very interesting and I believe they handled it very well and portrayed what could possibly be happening in every school in the country.

As for claire, That storyline was good at the start but now, its dragged on far too long... little tom should just kill her or something.

Apart from that I love the general day in day outs of all the students, cracks me up.

But most of all:

FREE BECCA!!!!

I just watched tomorrows episode, was only half watching it though. Was pretty good, it was more focused on Becca sort of.

One thing about the John(Jean?) Paul and Hannah thing right, do you actually find it believable that someone would think themselves so hideous that they turned their boyfriend gay, just because he came out?

One good thing that I think came out of the fire was probably the Valentines, I think they've been a good addition to the cast, with some good storylines too. As for Claire, I'm hoping she'll push Warren a bit too far and he'll sort her out, despite how much I dislike Warren, then Max and Tom will live happily ever after and get the club and the shop back.

the girl with the really greasey scraped back hair annoys me the one that was going out with the guy that got kissed buy the gay guy....

oh - and the fact that they dont pronounce their t's annoys me

its buTTer

and maTTer

meh

the girl with the really greasey scraped back hair annoys me the one that was going out with the guy that got kissed buy the gay guy....

oh - and the fact that they dont pronounce their t's annoys me

its buTTer

and maTTer

meh

I fancy her. And I get told off sometimes for not pronouncing my T's.

:red:

It's just the northen accent! Don't pick on them, it's not fur! (Amy always manages to squeeze the extra thick accent onto the word "fair")

Easily the worst character is Frankie. She does my head in, she's just so overbearing and irritating. I'm glad the Max-Claire storyline finally went somewhere, it'd been dragging on for far too long. Now just get Amy to finally shoot out the baby (got to be due soon, surely?), probabily in some miscarriage angle (two screaming babies on one student soap is far too many) and it's all good. And Rees! Argh, what a prick! I keep alternating between feeling slightly sorry for him for getting caught up in Will's sick mindgames (I fucking hate that guy) and hating him for just plain being a prick (driving Gilly's missus away back to Holland or wherever).

each to their own...lol...

i will never understand guys

oh my jesus!!!! your a girl! I'm so happy :D

.. i only watch it cause its on at the same time im normally drying/straigtening my hair -

its on after the simpsons ( which dont admit to my bf).. im actually starting to like

i wouldnt watch it voluntarily

Admit it, you only watch it for the fit birds, don't you?

I don't deny that the women cause me severe friction burns, but I really love the characters and storylines.

Bring back Foz!

? lol.........

not many girls on here so i'm happy :D

edit: sorry i'm sad hehe

..ahh... im only on here cause i was curious to what my bf got up to...lol.. then i asked a question about pokemon ( the only games i really play really).. then i just decided to post more =)

back to hollyoaks...lol....

send them all to ellocution lessons - my fair lady style!

Admit it, you only watch it for the fit birds, don't you?

Got it in one. Though the quality has somewhat diminished recently, the majority are barely above legal now.

Hollyoaks is the most unintentionally funny programme on TV at the moment. Terrible camera work, poor writing, predictable plotting and some of the "finest" acting you will ever see. And the character development is atrocious.

i think iv appeared on that show so many times lol, its always being filmed around chester. But i dont watch it, and never will, it looks like crap.

Her acting is what gets me! And her storyline. Anorexic because she thinks she's ugly and turned her boyfriend gay?

Sign in to follow this