NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Rummy

Hollyoaks

Ahh, I saw like the last 40 min of the omnibus, but that clears things up a bit more. It's like monday-wednesday I was more missing out on, I can't believe it. I can't believe clare is still alive neither! I found A website, it seems to have a very very brief summary of next week, and two weeks ago, but not in between grrr!

well basically it was just everyones life being ruined by clare to set up the "who dunnit" thing.

But you really did miss the best week of hollyoaks, ever.

It most certainly was. Do you have any idea if either of the people surive?

Hmmm well I read that they both survive.

Claire tells the police that Warren pushed her BUT Warren tells Justin that he run him over but obviously can't use that as his excuse! "I didn't do it cos I was busy running over Justin!"

Warren was on his way to finish off Claire as part of his plan to get rid of her and take over the club but then saw the messages from his sister on Justins phone and went after him instead.

So therefore it couldn't have been Warren who pushed Claire, So who was it?

Soap Opera Rule #345: If a murder has been commited or attempted, any suspect that recently told the victim "I'm gonna kill you!" will NOT be the perpetrator of the crime.

Soap Opera Rule #345: If a murder has been commited or attempted, any suspect that recently told the victim "I'm gonna kill you!" will NOT be the perpetrator of the crime.

But didn't about 10 people all say they'd kill her?

Yeah, but a couple of the suspects didn't and Tom didn't even utter a sylable about her.

Yeah, but a couple of the suspects didn't and Tom didn't even utter a sylable about her.

Haha, I reckon it's Tom as well. :D

Although, wasn't Calvin's phone at the scene of the crime. How did it get there?

Haha, I reckon it's Tom as well. :D

Although, wasn't Calvin's phone at the scene of the crime. How did it get there?

He "dropped" it earlier apprently.

Oh and how could it be tom, for one thing its too obvious because of the singing bit and he was in care at the time.

theres no way it was max, the blood in the sink thing was obviously from food or what not.

I'm guessing its one of calvin, lousie or ob. The justin thing, its obvious who that was though.

Hmmm well I read that they both survive.

Claire tells the police that Warren pushed her BUT Warren tells Justin that he run him over but obviously can't use that as his excuse! "I didn't do it cos I was busy running over Justin!"

Warren was on his way to finish off Claire as part of his plan to get rid of her and take over the club but then saw the messages from his sister on Justins phone and went after him instead.

So therefore it couldn't have been Warren who pushed Claire, So who was it?

I have a big spoiler, it may not be true but I've read it on a couple of sites and wiki.

[spoiler=]Justin leaves the soap in the end by killing himself

I have some hollyoaks news, the Irish gay guy drama drag queen thing has been suspended as he has been accused of rape! O_O

Sign in to follow this