NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Rummy

Hollyoaks

What Becca gets stabbed??!!! NOOOOO!!! She is one of my favourite characters!!!

Hollyoaks is pretty damn good.......Eastenders used to be good as well but then it just went downhill 4 or 5 years ago. Haven't watched it in ages.

Hollyoaks is quite funny as well......makes me laugh alot.

Hollyoaks probarbly has the fittest but most shallow girls in the UK acting it. It is alright though, better than Home and Away (an alternative viewing)

I of course watch this, for the unbelievably good storylines on offer and the incredible first rate acting. :heh:

I fancy her. And I get told off sometimes for not pronouncing my T's.

:red:

If he meant sarah, then I'll second that, on both counts actually.

Foz was pretty cool, but I never understood where/why he went? It must have happened whilst I stopped watching over Christmas/Wiimas.

Wow, tomorrow takes a turn for the worst!

I heard that becca gets stabbed by her cellmate Fran.:(:cry:

I first read this as hope, now I feel slightly sillier

Shit happens, it's only a soap, and I'll bet she lives! She's a skank now anyway! We should turn this into a poll, Which Hollyoaks Babe is the Fittest lol

She comes out of the ordeal paralysed.

Cheers for killing that storyline for me, not that hollyoaks is heavy on story. The best was Claire/Max. That was cool.

She comes out of the ordeal paralysed.

FFS stop ruining the plot u plonker!!!!!:shakehead:mad::heart:

Not everyone wants to know....

Totally spoiled it for me....tut tut.

Cheers for killing that storyline for me, not that hollyoaks is heavy on story. The best was Claire/Max. That was cool.

yeah dammit! who decided to wreck the story.

Yeah the claire/max was awesome when OB came to the rescue and smacked her in the face at the lake side, I think it's got a bit stupid now though the damned arguing and I wasn't happy that Max caved in and handed over the loft, lets hope she gets what she deserves....

Just watched tomorrow's episode on E4 +1.

....I can't believe she died. I was sure she was going to pull through. :|

Yeah, can people please remember to use spoiler tags. Even if you have watched today's episode, somebody might have missed it.

Just watched tomorrow's episode on E4 +1.

....I can't believe she died. I was sure she was going to pull through. :|

Wow, I was playing EBA whilst it was on, but I did NOT see that bit, are you just playing with us?? I'm gonna catch it on E4+1 in 10 minutes, just to make sure you aren't feeding us porkies!

Wow, I was playing EBA whilst it was on, but I did NOT see that bit, are you just playing with us?? I'm gonna catch it on E4+1 in 10 minutes, just to make sure you aren't feeding us porkies!

How could you miss it?!

Right at the end, they try to revive her, and then announce the time of death.

Watched the e4 for tomorrow episode

Cant believe she died, was really sad, really wanted to pull through, she was one of the best characters

:(

So it looks like you weren't telling porkies! I saw it and I still find it quite unbelievable. I never expected it, but I dunno why. I look forward to Friday's episode now!

Good riddance to her.

If only.

They really know how to drag a dead storyline along, don't they.

I watch it becuase my g/f does, and to be honest, i've gotten quite into it. I wouldn't watch it alone, so it's not that great, but it's not bad to fill half an hour :P

I like the girl who slept with the gay guy (who isn't gay?!), she's very nice indeed. But that guy is an absolute areshole to her. Hannah's best mate is pretty fit too, kind of a younger version of the other girl i mentioned (yeah, i don't know names yet, sorry).

Sign in to follow this