NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Rummy

Hollyoaks

I know what you mean Jav. My sister was the one who got me into Hollyoaks....she watches alot of TV and it kinda grew on me.

Anyway couldn't believe what happened to Becca.....I really liked her. I hope Justin dies. That bastard.

I havent seen Hollyoaks for months, started watching it in my first year at uni, girl in my halls used to watch it in my room as I had a TV and she didn't. Was much better back then I cant believe the Clarie and Max story is still going on, I swear this must have started back in like April last year. In terms of the ladies though Izzy ftw even though she left ages ago :(

I like the girl who slept with the gay guy (who isn't gay?!), she's very nice indeed.

That Irish guy is bi sexual apparently and yes that girl he slept with is lovely. :love:

Rumour is that Becca is going to be in The Bill just like Louisa Lytton from Eastenders.

That Irish guy is bi sexual apparently and yes that girl he slept with is lovely. :love:

Yeah, she is naturally beautiful. He is an over the top character, who in reality would get battered.

Justin got a right beating by a girl!!!!.....what's her name again??

Nancy. She is annoying, although she does kick some arse. I can't stand her voice, though.

And Platty: Yeah, she sets me on fire.

I love Nancy's attitude! She probaley has a time table for what colour hair she has every day! Lol

Haha.

I still don't really like her, I find her more annoying than anything. :heh:

:shock: Ohh they get better and better!

What is your favorite month The Constantine?

What is your favorite month The Constantine?

I think Im gonna have to agree with Firece_Link there! Still January catches my eye.

I'd screw them all, well most anyway! What happened to Becca? I missed the omnibus :(

Read at your own risk.

She got owned in Prison (stabbed by her cellmate) and then died in Hospital.

Read at your own risk.

She got owned in Prison (stabbed by her cellmate) and then died in Hospital.

Wow, now that is cool! I'll watch tonight!

Im gutted that I missed the Omnibus....cant watch it weekdays at the mo' cos I love Masterchef!

Its goin' large!

I really hate joe(I think that's his name), I have done for a while actually, since he broke up zoe and that zak guy. It's like they've gone for a bit of another clare, only toned down a bit, hopefully he'll get his comeuppance soon though, cos what he did was well harsh.

I really hate joe(I think that's his name), I have done for a while actually, since he broke up zoe and that zak guy. It's like they've gone for a bit of another clare, only toned down a bit, hopefully he'll get his comeuppance soon though, cos what he did was well harsh.

You mean Will. I agree he is one creepy MOFO and deserves to get his comeuppance very soon.

Joe was one of the older students who was a fashion designer...did he die in the pub fire?

Sign in to follow this