NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Rummy

Hollyoaks

Oh yeah, you're right, I did mean Will. I remember Joe now, he was trying to borrow money to make some suits to sell then ended up in debt and tried to fake his death. I thought he was a good character, but yeah they killed him off in the pub fire :(

That Will has gone to a new low.. He has changed the computer to say that chris has HIV and now that lovely gorgeous girl thinks she has got it too. :(

Yeah I know! There's no way it won't come out though, cos stuff like that I'm sure you have to have regular checkups and stuff, though I imagine the stigma is gonna stick with Chris even after he's cleared, Will is a right bastard, he's making sure it gets around.

wow at august.

can someone explain the becca storyline please? i only see about 2 episodes a week so i'm completly lost, one minute it was all hunky dory and the next... ???!

Yeah I know! There's no way it won't come out though, cos stuff like that I'm sure you have to have regular checkups and stuff, though I imagine the stigma is gonna stick with Chris even after he's cleared, Will is a right bastard, he's making sure it gets around.

Oh come on, Will is brilliant! It's characters like this that make a show worth watching. I know he's a creepy little bastard, and I'd punch him, but he's cool in a twisted way, and I've never seen a stroyline quite as twisted as that ever before!

Its probably the best storyline......But I still want Will to die. He's an evil bastard. Especially because of what he did at the pub in E4 +1 episode. ..

That Will has gone to a new low.. He has changed the computer to say that chris has HIV and now that lovely gorgeous girl thinks she has got it too. :(

Oh the whole HIV thing is a fake? I missed that part so when I saw the argument when he was crying and shouting (today on channel 4), I found it pretty tense because I thought he really had it.

Oh the whole HIV thing is a fake? I missed that part so when I saw the argument when he was crying and shouting (today on channel 4), I found it pretty tense because I thought he really had it.

Yup it's fake. That nasty piece of work Will changed the test results on the computer at the clinic to state that Chris had HIV when infact he does not.

Yup it's fake. That nasty piece of work Will changed the test results on the computer at the clinic to state that Chris had HIV when infact he does not.

It would be awesome if Chris committed suicide, then they found out it was Will! Nice! Plus Chris is a tosser!

Wow, today's episode was quite amazing, tense! I feel sorry for poor old Tony though :(

I guess it's been quite a sad and dramatic for hollyoaks overall this week, been breaking out the sad credit rolls. I'm already over on E4 to see how monday's is gonna turn out!

What do you guys think of the new opening sequence and music? I don't like it. Bring back the old one!!

What do you guys think of the new opening sequence and music? I don't like it. Bring back the old one!!

god awful...and hollyoaks wonder why they are never taken seriously.

it's very 'queer as folk', doesnt really suit it at all, but i guess its just playing to the image of student soap.

Bring back the old sequence!

Today's episode and tomorrow's (E4 plus 1, people!) were very good. :)

How the hell did she hide a baby for 9 months!

And the bump should of been alot bigger, these storylines are getting a bit OTT.

Anyway, yeah the intro sequence is extremely gay.

How the hell did she hide a baby for 9 months!

And the bump should of been alot bigger, these storylines are getting a bit OTT.

Anyway, yeah the intro sequence is extremely gay.

She hasn't been in it for a while, and she said she just hid the bump using baggy clothes. It was a bit OTT, but I don't think it's THAT uncommon nowadays for teenagers to hide pregnancies. I found it odd though.

*wakes up*

"Shit, there's a bump!"

Goes to schools.

Comes home.

"Shit! I'm in labour!"

I kind of liked it, though I was quite shocked, it seemed to come out nowhere and they'd been the same for pretty much as long as I can remember, but I guess I haven't been watching very long.

...that irish guy - that plays the dude in womans clothing... he annoys the pants off me.... hes a disgrace to acting...

.. and god save us all if our accent is like that - hire me a dialect coach -

...that irish guy - that plays the dude in womans clothing... he annoys the pants off me.... hes a disgrace to acting...

.. and god save us all if our accent is like that - hire me a dialect coach -

I hope he kills himself due to Will's little joke lol

I was annoyed to see that Claire is in the new credits, meaning she is gonna stick around around for awhile, still holding out hope that Max and OB will kill him, but interestingly didn't remember seeing Warren, so maybe he is gonna be killed off?!

Alot of hate for Chris, though its pretty obvious why. Though he's probably gonna turn straight and 'settle down' ;)

I hope he kills himself due to Will's little joke lol

as much as i dislike him... thats a bit strong.... i hope all irish people dont sound like him :cry:

Alot of hate for Chris, though its pretty obvious why. Though he's probably gonna turn straight and 'settle down' ;)

I think many just don't like his attitude. I, on the other hand, think he's awesome! One of my favourite characters. :)

its not his attitute i dislike - its the voice that annoys me

... meh kinda means i dont like my voice... ( even tho im female and not from belfast)....

Sign in to follow this