NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Rummy

Hollyoaks

I think his voice is a bit hit or miss with most people. I think it's great, but I can see why it annoys others.

Carmel looks and acts like someone I know. The resemblance is too weird.

.. i just find it weird seeing someone on tv with an accent from here - talking to someone from england or scotland or somewhere...

the difference is very recognisable!

but points for the actor for wearing girly clothes and make up!.... must be brave - or desperate for the money

.. i just find it weird seeing someone on tv with an accent from here - talking to someone from england or scotland or somewhere...

the difference is very recognisable!

but points for the actor for wearing girly clothes and make up!.... must be brave - or desperate for the money

He appeared in an episode last week without make up, and everyone I know who was watching it at the time agreed that he looked a hell of a lot better with the make up on!

It suits him, I reckon.

Someone seems a bit obssessed with him to me...

I see Max and OB have embarked on some new crazy business adventure, I'm looking forward to a Max and OB storyline, they're a nice bit of comedy relief in hollyoaks for me.

Wow, didn't expect to stumble upon this on Wikipedia;

Samual 'Sam' "O.B." O'Brien is a fictional character in long-running Channel 4 British television soap opera Hollyoaks. He is currently played by actor Darren Jeffries since 1997-, but will be played by actor Matthew Huckvale for a shortime in 2007.

In 2006, the actor Darren Jeffries announced his decision to leave Hollyoaks temporarily, to look after his daughter. It has been announced that Matthew Huckvale will be taking over the role once Jeffries finishes filming scenes[citation needed]. It is anticipated that Huckvale will appear on screen from July 2007.

NOOOO I hate it when they change the actors but keep the same characters....

*looks at claire*

Yes I remember the original claire who was nice, sweet and innocent in the first 2 weeks before YOU, Nigels daughter from Eastenders took over!!

So, he's gonna leave, get replaced, and then return? It says he's leaving temporarily.

What's the point? We are going to notice. Or rather, we won't notice it's O.B, which is worse.

Just write him out of the storylines for a while. Best thing to do.

No way, husband-killer Claire is a babe.

LOL, this sorta reminds me of my childhood.

"Street Combat Action Man!"

"Ninja Action Man!"

"Husband-killer Claire!"

No way, Original 2 weeks Claire looks pure dirt. I want her to be my lady.

I normally would agree with you, but not on this, man. Killer Claire just seems so wrong it has to be right! ;)

In an ideal world, I'd have both. But we're not living in a world with fairies, elves and all make believe, Platty.

I remembered that! I was about the time I started watching, and I thought 'wow, hollyoaks is as shit as they say, she's only been in it a few weeks!'

I'm glad that Darren Jeffries is only leaving temporarily, he's one of my favourites of the show, dunno how the new actor will go, I hope he doesn't end up staying.

Also nice to see that Hollyoaks is REAL soap, they don't let a petty thing like actors get in their way!

EDIT: Wow, the thread was moving fast. I gotta agree with Platty here, original clare was much hotter!

Wow! :hehe: How come she was replace then Platty?

I don't know? There was never an explanation why. Husband killer claire just turned up one week and I was like huh? she looks different.

Maybe the writers/producers didnt think original 2 week Claire was right for the part?

I don't know? There was never an explanation why. Husband killer claire just turned up one week and I was like huh? she looks different.

Maybe the writers/producers didnt think original 2 week Claire was right for the part?

I think I have found out why she was replaced because Samantha Rowley had another job as a model.

I think I have out why she was replaced because Samantha Rowley lied that she didnt have another job but really she was a model.

That's very strange seen as most of the Hollyoaks girls appear in FHM, Nuts and various other mens magazines all the time so they could also be classed as models....

..the new start up to Hollyoaks is embarrassing.. whoever thought it was a 'good idea' is clearly on their way to a rival soap to reap the benfits..

It. Is. Wank.

It is pretty rubbish.....but the ladies look very sexy in it. So I'm happy.

Bumping this but hoping I don't get told off for it.

I'm really glad they've finally come back to the whole will being a total freak stalker guy, I hope he gets shamelessly exposed by zak, I saw yesterday's on friday, and cannot wait for the next five minutes to come quicker.

Yeh Will deserves to be killed, that fucking bastard. I hate him so much!

Jess is such an idiot, Kris is kind of mean though. Another proper **** is that hannah, she's so annoying, I wish they'd just hit her with a truck or something already. Clare's a tricky witch, and despite his flaws I prefer Warren, I hope he robs her blind like she did Max :p

Sign in to follow this