NEurope
Anakenobi

Jim Carrey's new movie is giving away a Wii?

The Number 23 is the new feature film starring comedian actor Jim Carrey (The Mask/Dumb & Dumber). it's a psychlogical thriller where he plays a man obsessed with the number 23.

Thing is, if you visit this website:

http://www.whatdoes23mean.com/

They are giving away a game console "that begins with the 23rd letter in the alphabet".

Could it be....the Wii? :shock:

They've finally found a way to empty a warehouse of WonderSwans.

hahahaha loving the humour!

They've finally found a way to empty a warehouse of WonderSwans.

I LOLed.

Im worried about the movie though, yes it looks good, but it's Jim Carrey-Not Comedy..

Truman Show was decent, and I think everyone's getting pretty sick of him prancing around like a schizophrenic chimpanzee.

The trailer looks awesome. It looks like Jim Carrey proves that he is a decent actor and not a comediant, like everyone knows him. Looks lik the perfect part for him; jim going insane about something stupid. Like he is in real life, I guess.

Wow, I actually thought Jim Carrey would be the over the top loonatic again but it has a really dark an serious tone.

I'm a bit sick of that whole "pattern in numbers" things but still this could turn out to be a really good film.

They probably miscounted and it's an xbox. Btw he played a serious role in Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind and that was awesome.

Man in the Moon was also semi-serious, and it was a great film. Sure, it was based on the life of a comedian, but he was never over the top.

Wow, I actually thought Jim Carrey would be the over the top loonatic again but it has a really dark an serious tone.

I'm a bit sick of that whole "pattern in numbers" things but still this could turn out to be a really good film.

Lost has made a new hype in the writing of movies. But we all know what the numbers in lost mean, no? Here's the 'solution' to the Lost numbers.

Lost Spoiler Alert! In short: those numbers predict the rpecise day that the world will cease to exist. If DHARMA can change any of these numbers, they can postpone the date the earth gets destroyed. That's the purpose of it. it's called the Linengetti Equatation.

Just so you know that about numbers. That's one number-ridle solved.

Just to be different.....

I have had a self confessed love of the Enigmatic number 23, Hate Jim Carrey.

Hollywood have a method of screwing up everything that has some sort of meaning.

Truman Show was decent, and I think everyone's getting pretty sick of him prancing around like a schizophrenic chimpanzee.

The Truman Show is one of his best, i fucking love it, but theres:

The Cable Guy

Ace Ventura

Me Myself and irene, and loads of others, he's a comedy genious.

The Cable Guy

Ace Ventura

Why does everybody forget Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind? It's a cult classic! Following this post everybody who posts a Jim Carrey movie list includes ESotSM!

Groovy, good publicity for whatever console it is... though it will be a Wii. :wink:

If we're talking films then yes, why did it take so long to include Eternal Sunshine? I think its a great film too! As is the Truman Show.

And he's the best baddie ever in a batman movie.

haha no.i agree joker is the best.batman forever sucked balls and returns sucked bigger

The two films he's been in that involve the name Kaufman in a major way are his only truly great films.

Everything else is a footnote.

But we all know what the numbers in lost mean, no?

Yes. It means they make a good accomplice for romantic gestures:

vm2x11dr513ur0.jpg

And also, whats the big whoop. Its not really the first contest to give away a Wii.

The Cable Guy

Ace Ventura

yeah you gotta lov all of those, bruce almighty was funny in places, but was a tad boring

I heard about this film, it does look friggin good from the preview. Looking at some of his more serious roles in films i.e. Truman Show, Eternal Sunshine, this new film suits him well.