NEurope
Stocka

Post one word a day that sums up how you feel

I had mine chemically straightened and it wore off after a few days. Don't hold your breath Stocka.

Annoyeddepressed (one word see ;))

I didn't work at all today, I just bummed around the house, and now it has dawned on me that I should really have been doing my Politics essays on elections so I face the prospect of nocturnal essay writing. :(

sympathetic!!

My poor friend, she has Norton antivirus and a machine running windows 98 :(

the shittest shit in fucking shit land

feel like i want to die and hopefully find an easy and happy life in the afterlife. Life fucking sucks and there is not one tiny level of fairness in it.

I had some duck wrap earlier today, was on the toilet twice i think because of it.

Lucky i have a laptop now, otherwise I would have been extremely bored for the time I was on there.

the shittest shit in fucking shit land

feel like i want to die and hopefully find an easy and happy life in the afterlife. Life fucking sucks and there is not one tiny level of fairness in it.

Cheer up mate. I've felt like that a few times this year. Be around friends/family/the ones you love.

AYARRRRRRAAARRAARARRRAARAARRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH.

(It is SO a word, go look it up, just make sure you spell it right!)

Pressurised. I'm so confused about my future career and such, it's demanding to make a choice now when i'm getting a little stressed by the thought of my AS exams being so soon as it is.

Annoyed.

With myself.

I have chemistry coursework due in on Friday as I'm going away for the last week of term for a geography trip, but I've only done a paragraph this evening, even though I know I could have done a lot more.

Bah!

Chilledwithahintofanxiety!

I wonder of there is a better word for this?...

Confused, about my future. I think I know what I want, then I change, then I change again. I wish I had a time machine to see the outcomes of key decisions I will make, so to make sure I make the right choice.

each day is getting harder, im beginning to develop mild panic attacks. I need to somehow stay strong and focus for my degree and the people around me, but im feeling worse and worse at such a rate i dont know where i'll be next week.