N-Europe

Toy Story 3 (2009)

Retro_Link

lets milk a great franchise, becuase we can not think of any new ideas - Hollywood

I'm pretty sure Pixar had always intended to make it a trilogy - the problem was that another Toy Story sequel wouldn't have counted under their set number of films under Disney distribution. Disney had been working on their own Toy Story sequel which was abandoned with the merger with Pixar.

If Pixar stick with the rough idea from the DVD extras of the Toy Story film, it should be a decent end to the series.

Pixar have yet to make a bad film and Toy Story 3 has good people working on it. Even Cars which a lot of people said was average, I found to be surprisingly good, especially when compared to the huge number of really poor CG films that were released last year...

Slinky was awesome, you can't cut him, either find a soundalike, or do what southpark did in The Return of Chef.

What did Southpark do?

I really want to watch Toy Story 1+2 again, I've only seen the 2nd one once and that was when it was out at the cinema.

They did cut up's of his voice to make him sound like a rampant peadophile.

This news about Toy Story 3 is alright I guess. Should be okay, but the first two were definately enough. I'd rather see more Brad Bird stuff

I have faith in Lasseter. And as for Brad Bird... it's true that The Iron Giant is one of the best animated movies ever made... but after that, nothing usefull came.