NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
paperwario II

there's nothing to watch on tv anymore

Solution: Don't watch TV unless you specifically know there's something you want to watch.

Gotta agree there. Most of TV really is shit. I generally watch: Top Gear and a few random BBC documentarys when they come on.

Oh and scrapheap challenge is quite fun.

Solution: Don't watch TV unless you specifically know there's something you want to watch.

You might be on to soemthing there.

i cant watch tv as dont have tv at uni...anyway i only used to watch tv for cricket and football and for little britain, and if there was a good movie on which was rare.

I don't watch TV that much anymore although I do watch The Simpsons and malcolm in the middle occasionally. I whach lost very week and the most sad programs I watch are "How clean is your house" Don't know why, In just like watching that, lol and "Super nanny" with all the evil kids. I like Rock school and The unteachables. I used to like balls of steel but its finished!! :( So I watch TV about 1-2 hours a day. I don't think that's much, well its not as much as I used to whach it anyway.

Get Sky and then your pretty much sorted 24/7. Even then if you're not happy get Prem Plus and then there's pretty much always a good ole match you watch.

AND if that doesn't fill ye boots, try and watch the reruns of Bodger and Badger bodgerandbadger_1.jpg

"A sitcom that originally followed the adventures of an odd-job man, Simon Bodger, and his pet badger. In the first series Bodger worked at Troff's Nosherama where he tried to keep the existence of his badger a secret. The second and third series had the pair at Letsby Avenue Junior School, where once again Simon tried to hide Badger from prying eyes. The fourth series found Bodger looking for new jobs and the fifth and sixth saw the emphasis move away from Bodger's involvement towards a straight puppet series that followed the escapades of Badger and his friend Mousey. The format changed slightly in the eighth series, when the three main characters and Millie ran a seaside hotel, Seagull's Rest."

TV at it's best. End Of.

Yep, 99.9% of TV is shite, I really struggle to find one show a day (that isn't an old repeat) that's worth watching, and I have over 100 channels.

People actually watch Desperate Housewives.. thats like TV filth! Its awful.

Instead sit your arse down and watch the re-runs of Chucklevision on BBC1 at around 4(ish).

Bring back Pat Sharp, the two blonde twins, those fabulous go karts.. Bring back FUN HOUSE!

lol very true, FUN HOUSE was awsome!

I was watching Chucklevision last week whilst waiting for a game of Halo, it's hilarious. So much funnier than when I watched it when I was small.

In Ireland tv is great... we have The Panel, Naked Camera, Podge n Rodge and more plus we get the same auld crap from the UK:

I switched to watching anime instead of tv a few months ago, but I love a few Dutch-only panel comedies like 'Rechtvaardige Rechters'...

Or that :)

Don't forget Neighbours.

That is probably the best bit of TV each day... Wish they lasted half an hour instead of twenty five minutes thought.

If Gladiators and Funhouse came back i'd start watching TV again. Even repeats are cool.

Ok lets face it, the 5 analogue terrestrial channels we get in the UK don't offer too much (apart from neighbours as mentioned above!). There's no way I'm gonna pay £trillions per month to watch Sky - because lets face it, I could waste my whole life away channel hopping. So anyway, last week I bought myself a cheap little freeview set top box from Argos which was only £30. Okay so most of the channels are a bit pants (those shopping ones, and BBC and ITV's extra channels) but there is some quality programmes on such as most of the shows on MM (men & motors), and on E4 there's tons of classic Friends episodes. And if/when I get bored of watching all that, there's even digital radio available on freeview too so I listen to Kerrang! all the time. In conclusion, freeview makes me happy and even though I don't watch much TV, at least now there's always something I can watch when I'm bored. :)

Teh bbc really need to get their act sorted if they charging so much more extra money for tv liscences! i mean the tv we have at the mo is totally not worth what we paying! i don't mind the odd repeat here and there, but they do take over the tv sometimes!

i was forced to watch the X factor while eating my dinner. kill all stupid pop idol, x factor and popstars tv now! i for one hate these stupid reality shows. give me neighbours/simpsons/futurama any day! at least they make me laugh :heh:

Well i'm upset now that the F1 season has finished; I love the Grand Prix weekends!

LOST is amazing, that's one of the only great things to watch at the moment!

Neighbours i watch.

and I agree they should definately bring back Fun House and Gladiators (AWOOGA!!!)

Oh and the Crystal Maze! I love that programme! Jungle Run on ITV is pretty much a kids version, but i want the 'Maze back!!

Veronica Mars, Veronica Mars, Veronica Mars!!

Living TV, Weekdays, 6.05pm.

Veronica Mars.

(And the new TV season starts Januaryish, or tonight in the case of Nip/Tuck)

I never watch TV anymore.

But the new series of Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis as started now.

At the moment I'm addicted to watching the OC every weekday at 6pm on E4, and if I miss that then I can just watch E4+1 because it's an hour behind.

And the same goes for Lost. I just can't get enough of that. 24 also kicks arse aswell.

boo-fucking-hoo

If I were to start about every crappy thing on TV I'd kick the bible's ass

and still, you're correct

TV is close to pure suckage now and then

guilty as charged :hehe: to be honest i enjoy lost, but would it kill the scriptwriters to put a joke in every once in a while?

What about when they played golf? :D

And family guy and something else like it is starting on channel 2 soon

Sign in to follow this