• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WWWWWOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I DID IT

I DID IT

I DID IT

I DID IT

Yes i actually did....."did what?" i hear you say?

I BEAT LOU ON HARD MODE..... GET IN THERE, BACK OF THE NET

If you don't believe me, check out my profile on the GH website to see the lovely 100% next to Hard mode.

Still don't believe me? Well I'll have video proof up on my Youtube in a few days.... when i saw the words "Now Finish Him" i paused the Wii and turned on the camera..... and kept recording while i played Dragonforce in the credits (only way i'll get to the end of that song on Hard mode :heh:)

Won't put up the vid till maybe Wednesday as I only just put up a new vid today and i like to leave a few days between vids.

Next target is beat Dragonforce on Hard mode....and of course to try make more progress on expert (doubt i'll ever finish that though :heh:)

*Is unimpressed by Mokong's triumph*

(Picture an anime character with his arms folded, his eyes are closed, and his head is turned away from you.)

If you want to impress me; I'm afraid that you'll have to do much better than that.

(Same anime character winks.)

Think you're up to the task?

(You reply with a negative response. Anime character returns to first pose.)

Huh, you're not worth my time.

(Anime character walks off. You stand there looking quite rejected.)

woh dude, just cause you are amazingly great at the game you don't have to rub it in, I work my fingers o breaking point to beat Lou on hard mode, might not seem much to some but to me it's pretty big

and if you were implying I would turn down a challenge to a face-off cuz I know you'd kick my ass I wouldn't, though there is the slight problem that you have the 360 version and I have a Wii version

woh dude, just cause you are amazingly great at the game you don't have to rub it in and if you were implying I would turn down a challenge to a face-off cuz I know you'd kick my ass I wouldn't, though there is the slight problem that you have the 360 version and I have a Wii version

Bolded: I know I don't HAVE to, I just WANT to. :wink:

By the way, you have more groupies than me. Because you have more recorded matches.

It is a bitch that we won't ever go mano a mano on GHIII, but maybe on some other game, will we play each other. Brawl, perhaps. :smile:

Bolded: I know I don't HAVE to, I just WANT to. :wink:

By the way, you have more groupies than me. Because you have more recorded matches.

It is a bitch that we won't ever go mano a mano on GHIII, but maybe on some other game, will we play each other. Brawl, perhaps. :smile:

Bolded: I never said anything about having more groupies:indeed:

EDIT:

Actually looking at it now, i didn't get any groupies for beating Lou? I had 4471 before playing him....the completion percentage for hard mode updated but not my groupie count...weird

Aerosmith on hard is fucking rubbish!

Yes that song was a bitch on hard first time....even worse on expert:shakehead

Was just thinking maybe we should try setting up a tourney so was over on the GH site checking it out...then i found out the general public are only able to set up local tourneys and not online ones:heh:

Yes that song was a bitch on hard first time....even worse on expert:shakehead

Was just thinking maybe we should try setting up a tourney so was over on the GH site checking it out...then i found out the general public are only able to set up local tourneys and not online ones:heh:

Yes your right mokong but the site will be updated soon to allow for user created bracketed tournaments. Also check out angry edison whiich already has bracketed tournamnets in place!:bowdown:

Go here

http://www.guitarhero.com/tour_groups/210089

I can now get well in Slipknot on Expert and do alright until you reach the 70% mark and the notes go to quick "Green,Yellow" - "Red,Blue" - "Yellow,Orange" chords.... i just can't keep up.... even star power fails to keep me alive :shakehead:cry:

I can do ttfaf on hard with ease but cant do slipknot on expert or lou on hard

My brother can do slipknot on expert but cant do lou on hard or ttfaf on hard

And you can do lou on hard but cant do slipknot on expert or ttfaf on hard

Wierd lol

I can do ttfaf on hard with ease but cant do slipknot on expert or lou on hard

My brother can do slipknot on expert but cant do lou on hard or ttfaf on hard

And you can do lou on hard but cant do slipknot on expert or ttfaf on hard

Wierd lol

haha, reading that was like a riddle or something

How the hell did you manage to get it to 83%?

I don't really have THAT much trouble with the song, it's just the Intro.

If my little finger doesn't act like a waste of flesh and bone, I can get through the Intro quite easily.

Then that just leaves me to get enough Star Power during the solo to get through it, then Inhuman Achievement here I am!

My attempts at TTFAF on Expert today went like this:

3%, 5%, 7%, 4%, 2%, 3%, 74%, 5%, 6%, 2%, 83%, 1%, 82%, 2%, 2%, 1%.

83 and 82% man that must be annoying to make it past the intro get that far and lose..... i made it to 57% on hard once....next time i made it to 25%...now can't get past the intro :heh:

83 and 82% man that must be annoying to make it past the intro get that far and lose..... i made it to 57% on hard once....next time i made it to 25%...now can't get past the intro :heh:

It is very infuriating when I get that far only to epic phail. But even more annoying is when you try again and cannot get past the Intro for love nor for money, sex, drugs, rock, roll, your mother and your favourite telly programmes... :shakehead