N-Europe

First Car Suggestions

TheThing

Erm Ford Ka, cheap reliable. Maybe a bit of a femine car, and may be a bit small for their needs. Depends what your freinds looking for?

Bugatti Veyron if it was comercially sold, only 850 or so grand.

Nothing femininininine about a Ford Ka. I had one. :)

Sweet little cars. I miss mine now. :(

some where around £500 would be helpful, its going to have to be 2,3 or possibly 4th hand, i think a fiesta would be suitable, its stylish and easy to come by, hes also looking to tune it. A Veyron may prove useful if he lived on an airfield :P

some where around £500 would be helpful, its going to have to be 2,3 or possibly 4th hand, i think a fiesta would be suitable, its stylish and easy to come by, hes also looking to tune it. A Veyron may prove useful if he lived on an airfield :P

Hit the nail on the head right there!

My sister, brother and I all had Fiesta's as our first cars, they're cheap to buy and run and very reliable!

I would go to a car auction and just buy the cheapest car possible for the first time, you'll be able to get one for a couple of hundred pounds. Then if anything happens to it, you hardly spent anything on it so it doesn't matter all that much.

I've got a Peugeot 106 at the moment, its a great car, I love it despite its 'few' faults.