N-Europe

Leggings and Footless Tights

Fierce_LiNk

I knew it would be you that created this thread.

I don't like them either, and wouldn't wear them myself. I don't hate them with a passion like you though.

Hehe, it had to be me, didn't it. :heh:

I went shopping in town earlier, and I nearly died. They're everywhere, jesus. Is there no escape from these fiends?!

Hehe, it had to be me, didn't it. :heh:

I went shopping in town earlier, and I nearly died. They're everywhere, jesus. Is there no escape from these fiends?!

Chill man, it's not like you're forced to wear them that was your own choice.

Loads of middle-aged men and women like to do a lot of jogging around here. That's all very well and good, but do they all have to do in skin-tight lycra shorts? All you ever see around here is chafing butt cheeks (and a fair few genitals) with an extra fluorescent orange/navy blue/lime green skin stretched dangerously thinly over them. Horrors!

Not happy with Link's white leggings then?

I see you've danced around this comment Flinkmon. ;)

I don't see what's wrong with it. I honestly don't.

Testify.

Shitloads better than the tight trousers you see these emo cocks wearing. Or whatever the cultural stereotype is, although I do hope it is emo's as I had to dress up like one, and gave myself tight jeans by using pegs.

Because I wear proper jeans. PROPER JEANS!

I go try them on in a size bigger than my own, and where the waist is nicely loose and doesn't squeeze, the crotch is quite literally crushing my dick. It's like the entire style was made for men who tuck or are castrated.

Who the hell is small enough to do that? :heh:

Anyway, yeah, I agree, I've needed new jeans for a while now n all they ever have is bollocks!!

And who the hell started designing T-shirts where the lower part of the arm is shorter, making them pretty uncomfortable, especially when reaching up n things.??

I see you've danced around this comment Flinkmon. ;)[/Quote]

Sorry, only just seen it. :heh:

Not really a great fan of Link's tights, but I can let that one go. They're not so "in your face", so I can live with that.

Testify.

Shitloads better than the tight trousers you see these emo cocks wearing. Or whatever the cultural stereotype is, although I do hope it is emo's as I had to dress up like one, and gave myself tight jeans by using pegs.

Because I wear proper jeans. PROPER JEANS!

I don't like tights jeans. Proper jeans are teh way to go. I just don't see the appeal with having legs that look like twigs. It makes you look like a character from The Corpse Bride or Nightmare before christmas.

I hate skinny jeans. Yesterday I had to traipse all over town just to find a nice pair of boot-cut jeans. I guess it doesn't help that I'm not too big on traditional deep blue denim either. Eventually I found a nice and comfortable brown/grey pair. Set me back £50, but it was worth it.

Tights I got no beef with, on anyone, but tight jeans are faintly insane if you ask me. No still not as bad as those designer jeans which are deliberately made to look used and worn through. I find their whole concept utterly alien. Why pay £50 for those when for a tenner you get some regular jeans and some sandpaper?

Or you can just wear them in by wearing them. Probably the better way to do it. Don't see what fierce_link has against footless tights though really, it's just passing trend, an 80's revival. They'll go back to being worn under jeans soon, when the 90's revival comes in and we all start wearing neon ones.